rainbow quartz first canoe ride

Afternoon at camp everfree in 4:00 pm

Rarity walking in the dock towards the canoe with her daughter in her arms while wearing life jacket and rarity said, "are you excited to taking first canoe ride with mommies today." She nodded her head to her mother and arrived at end of the dock to see rainbow in a canoe on the water with a oar in her left hand and say, "hey squirt are you excited about it."

Rarity: "yup, she excited about it."

Timber show up at the dock with them for help them to untie the canoe but first rarity handed her daughter to him for get inside the canoe and then her.

Timber: "ready guys."

Both: "ready."

He untie the canoe and put it on the dock to see rainbow rowing the canoe towards to the river and rainbow quartz amaze to see sparkling in the river with fish swimming by right next to the canoe and giggles about it.

Rarity: "you like the fishes, huh pumpkin."

One of fish stuck his head of the water to wave at them on his right fin with warm smile on his face and swim back in the water.

Rarity: "great polite from the fish."

Rainbow: "you said it babe."

They saw Sunni and grammi on the land to gather berries in the bushes then Sunni turn around at the lake to see rainbow rowing canoe with her wife and daughter.

Sunni: "hey guys."

Grammie: "hello dearies."

Rainbow: "hey."

The Dash's enjoy their canoe ride in the lake before heading back to camp before gets dark.

[New chapter is out for this story]