great lake city surprise

It's morning time at great lake city at 10:30 am with Vito about to enter Mercado with his two dogs and spotted something on the road it be cat but bigger it coming closer.

Vito: "what in the world?'

It's catbus who stop at right side of Mercado that shocked from Vito and his two dogs bit. The door open up to reveal rarity holding rainbow quartz in her hands to get out the catbus to sidewalk to look at the great.

Rarity wearing mango indigo midriff boob window shirt, black skirt, and shoes. Got her geode around her neck And her daughter wearing pink shirt with small blue overalls on and light blue shoes. Got hair clip on her hair.

Vito: "hey kid, long time no see."

Rarity: "you too Vito. Oh you hold my daughter for a minute because I'm helping rainbow dash with our suitcases and stuff."

Vito: "no problem kid."

She handed her daughter to Vito to watch while inside of catbus helping rainbow dash with their suitcases. Hector come out from the store to outside see cat like bus creature who parked right side of his store.

Hector: "aye chihuahua, is that cat or a bus or something."

"Hey Hector."

Hector saw rainbow dash and her wife coming out from catbus carrying suitcases in their hands and got warm smiles on their faces. Rainbow dash wearing camo shirt, indigo blue shorts, and flip flops that's exposed her feet. Got her geode around her neck too.

Hector: "well I'll be. Welcome back girls. Last time I saw you and your friends at the park to find dog talisman. Let me guess taking a vacation here."

Rainbow: "yup. Meet my daughter rainbow quartz dash."

Hector look at rainbow dash daughter in Vito arms that who staring at hector with warm smile on her face.

Hector: "aww, she's so cute, rainbow. She got your highlights."

Rainbow: "yup."

She look at catbus with pride smile on her face and said, "thanks you for the ride, buddy. See ya next Thursday afternoon." He gives them a friendly meow response and began running on the road going somewhere.

Hector: "nice transportation you got there, rainbow."

Rainbow: "thanks Hector, so where rest of your family at?"

Hector: "rosa, frida, carlito are inside the apartment while rest of them at work and school."

Rarity: "that's wonderful, my little pumpkin getting a play mate today."

"Hello there you two."

They look up in the sky see serigo flying down to them and rainbow said, "hey Sergio, how you been."

Sergio: "I'm doing rainbow dash. So glad you two came back here for a vacation."

Rainbow: "you know it dude."

Hector: "oh rainbow, it's okay with you to help me at Mercado for a bit before bobby arrive but I know it's your family vacation. If you want to."

Rainbow: "of course hector. After we put our suitcases up at your apartment room."

Hector: "wonderful."

[New chapter is out for this story]