the propose

Everyone working on the dock for their camp gift at camp everfree. Sunset saw derpy helping with rarity and fluttershy making lanterns at the table for the dock.

Sunset: "(thought) it's time."

She walked towards her girlfriend at the table with fluttershy and rarity.

Sunset: "babe."

Derpy: "yes sunset."

She grab small box from the pocket and get down on the grass with one knee then open the box to reveal 2k diamond ring to shock derpy and the girls.

Sunset: "derpy hooves, will you marry me."

Derpy got tear of joy on her eyes and a huge smile on her face and say's, "yes, I do my new generation chi wizard."

She put the ring in the ring finger and get up from the grass to kiss her new fiance on the lips for 1 minutes to hear clapping and cheering from everyone at camp.

Rainbow: "way to go shimmer."

Applejack: "yee-haw!"

Bulk: "YEAH!"

Principal celestia: "congratulations girls."

Timon: "wooo!"

Pumbaa: "we're proud of you two."

Sci twi: "congrats."

Rarity: "perfect time darling."

Rainbow: "awesome."

They stop kissing and open the eyes to look each other.

Sunset: "I love you my muffin."

Derpy: "i love you too my Phoenix."

Sunset: "let's tell your family about this when we get home."

Derpy: "sure, after that you having fun with this muffins at my bedroom."

Sunset face become red like a tomato and blood shot from her nose a bit then pass out on the grass with pride smile on her face.

Rarity: "oh dear."

Timon: "i didn't see that coming."

Flash: "uh-oh."

Gloriosa: "I'll get first aid kit at my office."

[New chapter is out today]