arrive at camp

They arrive at Camp and exit the bus to grab their stuffs under the bus.

Fluttershy: "isn't camp everfree just beautiful?" "I can't wait until we have our first nature walk."

Spike: "I definitely wanna go on one of those."

Fluttershy: "you wanna see all the adorable woodland creatures, too?"

Spike: "yeah! Specifically squirrels. More specifically, so i can chase 'em!"

Applejack: "I'm just lookin' forward to roughin' it." "I'm gonna make my own shelter, forage for food..."

Rainbow: "uh, you know they provided us with food and tents, right?"

Applejack: "yup! Still gonna forage though."

Fluttershy giggles a bit with her girlfriend crazy idea to forage and shelter.

Rarity: "I'm just after some R&R," "the past year has all been a bit too much for my tastes."

Pinkie: "I'll say!" "We defeat shendu to save three worlds from to release his dragon minions for 1st times, we fought three evil sirens who tried to hypnotize everybody with their singing, stop shendu releasing his siblings with a pan'ku box from the demon world, one ridiculously competitive rival school and two demon friends." "Uh, no offense."

Sunset: "none taken," "you'll get used to it."

Applejack: "yep," "canterlot high has become a regular magic magnet. Gonna be nice gettin' away to a place where we don't have to worry that kinda stuff."

Flash approached sci two with her backpack.

Flash: "here you go, twilight."

Sci twi: "thanks," "it's...flash right."

Flash: "yup, that's me! And you're you. And we don't know each other very well." "Cool story bro."

Sci twi: "right. I guess I'll...See you around."

Sunset: "you know how there's a girl who looks just like when she's here but lives in another dimension and she's a pony princess."

Sci twi: "uh-huh."

Sunset: "flash kinda had a...thing for her."

Sci twi: "oh."

Timon and pumbaa came out under the bus storage  and walked out to see camp.

Timon: "wow, this place look beautiful."

Pumbaa: "you said it pal."

Sandalwood: "timon! Pumbaa! Did you two come out from the bus storage."

Timon: "yup, because we planning to eat wilderness bugs at the forest."

Pumbaa: "having fun in the lake."

Drama letter: "so you two are staying the camp with us."

Both: "yup."

Rainbow: "awesome."

Rarity grab her phone is about to call them but got interrupted by p.a feedback heard as students including timon and pumbaa cover their ears from how loud it was."

Female: "hey, everyone!" "If you could start heading to the courtyard, that would be rad! It's time to start the best week of ever."

Rarity become worried and sad look on her face then say's, "I called them later then."

Sunset: "atta girl."

[New chapter is out tonight]