call stan smith

Flash sentry and bulk bicep inside their tents to unpack their clothes to put inside the drawers before going to the dock but kinda worried by the enforcers and daolon wong to capture animals with inside next week but tell the other from chs about this. Flash sit on his bed to grab his phone for doing something.

Bulk: "what are you doing dude?"

Flash: "calling stan from Langley falls about this."

Bulk: "oh."

Meanwhile at C.I.A building in Langley falls, Virginia with stan just sitting on desk doing paper work and his phone ring. He grabbed his phone and answers it.

Stan: "hello?"

Flash: "hey stan."

Stan: "hey flash how you doing bud."

Flash: "doing good, listen stan we got a problem right now."

Stan: "what kind of problem?"

Flash: "the enforcers are back and working for evil chi wizard name daolon wong just show up at camp today."

Stan: "what I thought they're working for valmont."

Flash: "well not anymore they become zombie chi warriors now and they going to capture animals with talismans inside because jade destroy it before they get to it. When we back home so we find animals with princess twilight and her friends from equestria, the rainbooms, and Crystal prep academy from both worlds so you and your friends will help us."

Stan: "we will do it."

Flash: "thanks stan."

Stan: "you're welcome bud! Bye."

Flash: "you too."

They both hang up the phone. Jackson and dick walk towards their friend desk.

Jackson: "hey stan who's that on the phone you talking to?"

Stan: "flash sentry from canterlot city."

Dick: "I hasn't seen him since we defeat pao kong the mountain demon."

Stan: "well the enforcers are back and turn into zombie chi warriors just working for dark chi wizard daolon wong to capture animals with talismans inside from here and princess twilight sparkle world."

Both: "what?"

Stan: "when they get back from camp and team up with them to find animals. What you two say."

Dick: "I'm in."

Jackson: "me too."

Stan: "aww right."

Then suddenly they saw cool cat just walking by towards the cafeteria.

Dick: "awesome, a tiger with hat and a tie."

[New chapter is out tonight]