welcome element of insanity

At the park

Rarity and frida pushing their kids on toddler swings at the playground and enjoying it.

Rarity: "having fun you two."

Both of them nodded their heads at rarity and continue enjoying the swings as rainbow dash enter the park with sergio to see her daughter having fun on the swings with frida son and decided sitting on the bench to watch.

"Hey rainbow."

She turned her head to the right see ronnie ann and her friends wearing helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads while holding skateboards who enter the park to meet her.

Rainbow: "hey kiddo, how you been."

Ronnie: "I'm doing good rd, you and your family are here for a family vacation."

Rainbow: "That's right squirt."

Sid: "sweet, you watch us to due some tricks at skate park if you want, rd."

Rainbow: "I'll be there for a minute."

Rarity and frida towards rainbow location while carrying their kids in the arms and sid gasps of adorable to see rainbow dash daughter in rarity arms.

Sid: "this is your daughter!"

Rainbow: "yup, meet rainbow quartz dash."

Nikki: "great name for her, mrs. Dash."

Sameer: "yup."

Then suddenly another sameer show up at the park with them and said, "sorry I'm late guys, because I found knee pad under my bed." They become confused see two sameer in the park.

Casey: "two sameers."

Sergio: "whoa, I think ate too much crackers last night that make me seeing double."

Another sameer eyes become red and had a demonic grin on his face and a flash of red light. The light ended and everyone looked before having a shocked expression when they, indeed, see a teenage girl who resembled to sunset shimmer but different.

Sergio: "she look like your friend sunset shimmer but different."

Duplicate sunset shimmer said to them with demonic voice, "we rise from the ashes." A pair of eyes right next to Bruno with his hot dog cart and said, "oh, hey." A light of flash occurred with the voice coming up, MAGIC MARE!!!" When the light ended, everyone seeing a doppleganger of trixie floating next to bruno with a smile.

They heard a sound of a gun being drawn and look at the right to see doppelgangers of rainbow dash, derpy hooves, human twilight sparkle, princess twilight sparkle, spike the puppy, and fluttershy. Rainbow dash was shocked to see her doppelganger self and sunset shimmer fiance doppelganger are cyborgs.

Nikki: "getting scared right now, guys."

Ronnie: "yeah, me too."

They heard a shotgun reloading sound and look see the doppelgangers of rarity, pinkie pie, and applejack at right side of the restroom.

Applejack: "pills."

Which, drew the attention of her comrades with a frown.

Rarity: "honey, they look like us but different."

Duplicate sunset shimmer: "you are correct mrs. Dash. Now let me introduce our selves. I'm painset shimmercakes and this is my friends rarifruit, applepills, asspike, rainbine, pinkis cupcake, magic mare, fluttershout, brutalight sparecake, And twilametta. We're element of insanity and come from alternative reality."

Sergio: "pretty neat, I guess."

Asspike: "we being watching you and your friends this whole time to defeat shendu twice and his siblings from our world. It's pretty cool."

Applepills: "now you got daolon wong problem, right."

Rarity: "yes, we going to find animals with the power of talisman inside before he does."

Brutalight: "let's team up together to find the animals. So what you say then."

Rainbow and her wife doesn't trust them at all, they're sorta evil as their doppelgangers from alternative reality but they need some help to gather animals with zodiac powers and rainbow said of pride to them, "okay, let's team up together."  She shake hand with painset.

Rainbow quartz begin giggles at her mother cyborg doppelganger, that surprise from painset and pinkis.

Pinkis: "wow, that kid like you, rainbine for no reason."

Ronnie: "but why."

Rainbine transform into ruby shore to take a hint rarity and rainbow dash bit and transform back into herself.

Rainbow: "you're ruby shore this whole time at camp everfree."

Rainbine: "yup. Oh daolon wong got some partners to help him."

Ronnie: "who is it?"

Rarifruit: "hannabial mcfist, the business man of norrisville who want to destroy the ninja because he don't like him. There's intergalactic villain Named madame odius, better out because she's very dangerous and powerful ever. And the last one is yoo-yee, he got skilled martial arts trained in kung fu and even able to fly."

Rainbow: "that's explain robot apes and chainsaw werewolves at camp everfree."

Ronnie: "man, they're tough and powerful."

Rarity: "it's good thing, we got power rangers from their universes on our side."

Magic mare: "sweet, we got someone with us, you want to meet."

"Hello, humans."

They spotted the leader of alien power rangers, Delphine who walked to them and twilametta introduce to her from them, "this is the leader alien power rangers Delphine from  the Planet called aquitar."

Rainbow: "it's very nice to meet you, Delphine. Thank you for helping us to find zodiac animals."

Delphine: "no problem at all, mrs. Dash."

Ronnie: "Lincoln friend zack so happy  about alien power rangers from outer space."

Delphine: "me and my comrades will visit him and his friends at the city called royal woods."

New chapter is out for this story