the crystal ball idea

Everyone clean up the camp Including the parts from chainsaw werewolves and robo apes.

Gloriosa approached celestia and luna and said, "i am so sorry. I only wanted this to be the best week camp ever. Then instead I've made it the worst. Maybe it's for the best that I'm losing the camp to filthy rich."

Principal celestia: "no," "it's not. This camp has meant so much to so many people, my sister and me include."

Vice principal luna: "why do you think we wanted our students to come here?"

Sci twi: "we can't filthy rich take this place away!" "If camp meant so much to you two, maybe it meant as much to the other campers who came here in year past."

Sunset: "and maybe we can get them to help save it."

Applejack: "like a fundraiser?"

Rarity: "or a ball?!"

Rainbow: "Our band could play!"

Fluttershy: "me and derpy could help writing a new song just for the occasion!"

The students were agreeing.

Gloriosa: "those are all good ideas, but where would we hold it?"

Derpy: "we could hold it in the crystal cave."

Rarity: "a crystal ball!" "I'm do it!"

Lady Phoenix: "good idea."

Gloriosa: "i admire everyone's enthusiasm." "Really, I do. But i-i just don't know how we're going to plan a ball by tomorrow."

Humane 7: "we've got this."

Derpy look around for ruby shore and the mystery woman but they gone.

Derpy: "hey? Where ruby shore and mystery woman at?"

Timber: "we should thank them to save the camp."

Flash: "you said it dude."

Ruby shore and mystery woman inside the Forest to stare at everyone in camp.

Mystery woman: "our job is done. Rainbine."

Ruby shore is rainbine this whole time with changing skin and said, "yup, let back with the others at HQ in our universe.  Painset shimmercakes."

The hood come off to reveal painset shimmercakes with sly grin on her face and say's, "yeah, let do it."

They begin walking in the Forest a bit and disappearing in thin air and will meet sunset shimmer and her friends again.

With all the work done and the rainbooms finished the song, gloriosa came up to the stage and grabbed the microphone and said, "thank you all so much! And for helping us raise enough money to...save camp everfree!"

Filthy rich scowled and turn around and left the cave. Gloriosa turn to the rainbooms and said, "thank you for everything. Oh, if I'd just asked for help in first place."

Rainbow: "hey, don't sweat it, it's kinda what we do."

Later during the party, flash talking with gloriosa daisy then she gasped to see the gummi bears enter the cave with warm smile on their faces.

Gloriosa: "guys, you made it."

Sunni: "these party look great."

Grammi: "yeah. We got something for flash."

Flash: "really?"

She handed canteen with gummiberry juice inside to flash.

Grammi: "use it to bounce everywhere like us with one sip."

Flash: "awesome thank you so much."

Zummi: "no problem at all my boy."

"Not bad indeed."

They turn to captain black and jackie chan enter the cave.

Flash: "what you guys doing here."

Jackie chan: "daolon wong plan to capture white tiger at las Pegasus on next Friday so you, me, uncle, jade, Luna loud, tohru, duke l'orange and princess rainbow sparkle over there "

Flash: "princess rainbow sparkle from equestria."

"That's right mr. Sentry."

His eyes went wide to see twilight sparkle wife become alicorn enter the cave too."

Derpy: "whoa."

Zummi: "my goodness me."

Starlight: "no way?"

Timon: "i didn't see that coming."

Flash: "rainbow? You're an alicorn."

Rainbow: "yup like my wife and daughter."

Flash: "congrats rainbow."

Rainbow: "thanks."

Captain black look at gloriosa daisy with sly look on his face and say's, "you and your brother want to be agents of section 13 like the others."

Gloriosa: "sure we love to."

Captain black: "excellent, welcome to the team."

Flash, sandalwood, snips, and starlight begin start clapping and cheering for gloriosa daisy and timber to become section 13 agents except for derpy who was thinking about something.

Derpy: "but there is one thing, that's been bothering me though."

Jackie: "like what derpy?"

Derpy: "where did the magic that hit the cave come from?"

Flash: "I have no idea."

Meanwhile back at canterlot high, magic begin to glow on the destroyed statue and began to fly out of the crack.

[New chapter is out for today]