the battle

The ninja and SPD red ranger battle with badpipes and robo apes at the street.

Randy: "ninja slice."

He slice two robo apes in half with his sword and SPD red ranger kick badpipes in the mid-section twice then hop on right shoulder to jump off to blast robo apes with his blasters just amaze howard and the others.

Howard: "okay that's so Bruce."

But he didn't realize there badpipes is behind him to alarm theresa, "LOOK OUT!" then suddenly boxing glove arrow come out of nowhere to hit badpipes in the face that make him fall down on the floor and spray of web to stick him too.

Randy: "what the juice?"

"You two need some help."

They turn their heads at the right see speedy and ghost spider standing behind the pawn shop to shocked and amazed ninja and red ranger.

Red ranger: "yes, we need your help to finish two robo apes while me and ninja finish the monster for good."

Speedy: "you got it boss."

He pulled out two explosive arrow from the quiver and put on the bow to aim at two robo apes and shoot the arrow from the bow towards robo apes and exploded into the pieces there only left is badpipes who get up from the ground.

Randy: "ninja tengu fireball!"

SPD red ranger: "delta max strike!'

Their attacks coming towards him in full speed and made huge explosion come up from the sky to alarm mcfist, "what was that noise?

Four of them won their first battle against badpipes and robo apes while they heard cheering and clapping from the crowd.

"Way to go guys."

"Yeah, good job."

"That's so Bruce."

Ghost Spider: "we're pretty good team. Am I right."

Speedy: "yeah, you said it sister."

Ninja: "we form a team to protect this city."

SPD red ranger: "good idea nin, let's call ourself, "ninja strike force!" So you all like it."

Ninja: "we love it."

Speedy: "yeah. I like it."

Ghost spider: "me too."

[New chapter is out for this story]