meet gloriosa daisy and timber spruce

Spike barked as everyone gathered at the camp courtyard to see a girl holding a mic and a man next to her.

Girl: "hi, everyone! Welcome to camp everfree!" "I'm gloriosa daisy, your camp director! Think of me as your friendly camp and nature guide. And this is my brother timber spruce."

Timber grabbed the mic and did tricks with it.

Timber: "think of me as that awesome guy...should always be invited to fun things."

Gloriosa: "we aim to please, so before we hand out our tent assignments, we'd like to hear from all of you. You're free to do whatever you like here."

Timber: "uh, except hike near the rock quarry. That's off limit."

Gloriosa: "yes, but otherwise, your options are wide open. So what activities will make this the very best week of your lives ever?"

Rainbow: "oh! Rock climbing!"

Gloriosa: "done."

Rainbow: "archery."

Gloriosa:"of course."

Rainbow: "tetherball."

Gloriosa: "naturally."

Sunset: "rainbow, I know you're excited, but maybe give somebody else a chance to make a suggestion."

Rainbow: "fine."

She look at applejack and pinkie pie but no sign of rarity.

Rainbow: "of course."

Sunset: "what?"

Rainbow: "she calling her parents to check on rainbow quartz."

Sunset: "I know she getting worried about rainbow quartz that's all."

Rainbow: "I know."

Rarity behind the mess hall to call her parents on video chat and a screen pop up to reveal her mom in the living room.

Rarity: "hey mother."

Cookie: "hey sweetie, you all arrive at camp."

Rarity: "yes, where rainbow quartz at?"

Cookie: "she inside the play pin just playing her toys in living room."

She switched the camera to see rainbow quartz playing her toys.

Rarity: "hey sweetie."

She look at the phone to see her mother on video and make her giggle.

Rarity: "hey sweetie, how you doing at grandpa house."

Cookie: "she doing good."

Rarity: " good, I was checking on her that's all."

Cookie: "that's sweet but you need relax for taking break dear."

Rarity: "I know."

Cookie: "we talk to you tonight."

Rarity: "okay, bye."

Cookie: "bye."

Rainbow quartz bid farewell to her mother for a bit.

Rarity: "bye pumpkin, I'll be home soon. Bye! bye! Bye!"

The video chat ended with her mother and back to the courtyard with the others to see the boys are line with gloriosa and the girls are line with timber so she join them. She pulls out a emerald tent card and so did pinkie.

Pinkie: "that's mean we sharing."

Rarity: "yup."

Flash about to get something inside the bag but feel his skin crawl a bit.

Gloriosa: "what's wrong?"

Flash: "i got the willies for two seconds but fine now."

Gloriosa: "okay."

Meanwhile with timon and pumba heading to the forest to looking for bugs to eat but they didn't realize there shadow figure follow them.

[New chapter is out]