the revealed

Twilight was reading when she heard her phone going off and grabbed it to look at what is it. "It's sunset." Twilight stated as she looked at the message "she says to meet her by the rock quarry."

Spike: "I thought we weren't supposed to hike out that far."

Sci twi: "she says it's important!!"

She got up along with spike and were heading to the forest, her direction towards the rock quarry. That is when she noticed a glow of lavender in the sky nearby, "what is that?"

She ran into a web and shrieked, but was cut off when sunset covered her mouth and derpy hooves removed the web. Sunset removed her hand and grabbed twilight's hand and all four went behind trees and see a lavender light emitting from two giant blouders. "What's going on down there."

Sunset: "I think it's Gaia everfree," "or rather, someone who wants us to think she's back. C'mon."

Sunset, derpy, spike, and twilight got up and went into the cave but they not alone there's same woman cloaked figured entered the cave too and went hide behind the rocks without they noticed her and see all sort of crystals and more. It was a very beautiful sight.

Female: "(thought) this is a peaceful place I ever seen."

Then she picked her head out to see sunset and her friends confront gloriosa that come out of the shadow then spike turn his head at her with confused look on his face and put her head down real quick.

Female: "(whisper) I hope he didn't see me."

She begins to crotch down to due walking very slowly to another rock to hide from them.

Gloriosa: "how do you know what I was doing with the geodes?" "How do you know about the magic."

Derpy: "she can see things." "Feels things. Because she have magic, too. And so does she. And so do our friends."

Sci twi: "gloriosa, timber wasn't wrong." "Maybe you should stop using magic. Too much of it can be dangerous if you can't control it."

Gloriosa: "oh, i got this." "And I'm going to use it to save my camp. I just need more power."

Trio: "no!"

She about grabbed last three geodes with one hand, "hey guys, are you in there because we see the glow in the cave while looking for bugs.

They turned around to see pumbaa with timon on his back behind the entrance with confused look on their faces.

Timon: "what's going on here exactly?"

Sunset: "gloriosa going to use geodes to save the camp."

Pumbaa: "leave those things alone, ms. Daisy."

Gloriosa: "why not pig."

Pumbaa become angry on his face with steam on both ears to hear the word, "are you talkin' to me?"

Spike: "uh-oh."

Pumbaa: "are you talkin' to me!"

Timon: "you shouldn't done that."

Pumbaa: "are you talkin' to me!"

Derpy: "you call him a pig."

Pumbaa: "ARE YOU TAKIN' TO ME!!!"

Spike: "now you in for it."

Pumbaa: "THEY CALL ME MR. PIG."

He running towards her in full force but she moved away a bit and passed her towards the boulder.

Female: "uh-oh!"

He collided at her and fall down on the ground with them with chunk small of boulder.

Timon: "i will felt in the morning."

Pumbaa: "that's was a bad idea to do that."

Female: "geeze, you think."

Then they passed out a bit from the crash.

She grabbed the geodes again with one hand and aim another hand at them. Vines came from the ground  and grabbed twilight, spike, sunset, and derpy. She didn't bother to go after and let the transformation happen to her. When the transformation ended, gloriosa was floating in the air and wore a green dress with some leaves and flowers on her. Her hair was dark green and her whiteness was black while her pupil color was pure green. She was surrounded by a green glow.

Gloriosa: "sorry, girls. I know what I  need to do. But I feel like we're not on the same page. So.. "

Derpy: "GLORIOSA!!"

Went out of the cave and used her vines to blocked the entrance but not enough to blocked their air supply."

Trio: "no!!!"

Gaia everfree smirked before turning and begin to head to camp everfree. But she never noticed a shadow figured just followed her inside the forest towards the camp.

[New chapter is out today]