mothers and daughter reunite

Hondo arrived at camp everfree with rainbow quartz inside her carseat on the backseat of the car then Rarity went to the back door to open it and unbuckle to get her daughter out from her seat.

Rarity: "hello sweetheart, grandma told us about you miss us so much."

She nodded her head to rarity.

Rarity take her daughter to the courtyard while rainbow dash help her father-in-law to get rainbow quartz stuff inside the trunk including carseat and baby crib.

Rarity: "guess who staying camp with us."

Principal celestia: "greetings ms. Dash."

Flash: "hey there kiddo."

Pumbaa: "hey rainbow quartz."

Timon: "how it's going kid."

Sandalwood: "what's up little dudette."

Drama letter: "hey rainbow quartz."

She begin to giggle to see her backup babysitter who babysit her during the friendship games against crystal prep academy so she reached her arms out to drama letter.

Vice principal luna: "that's sweet."

Drama letter: "aww, she want me."

She grab rainbow quartz from rarity and put her in the arms gently then suddenly sunset shimmer and the gang exit forest to enter the camp with the gummi bears.

Sunset: "hey guys."

Hondo: "no way, they're real."

Timon: "that's cool."

Zummi: "greetings everyone."

Principal celestia walk towards the group with warm smile on her face and say's, "greetings, I'm principal celestia and this is my sister."

Vice principal luna: "hello."

Gloriosa: "they joined us to watch glowing floating lanterns on the dock tonight."

Principal celestia: "wonderful."

Meanwhile at mcfist industries with daolon wong and mr. Mcfist talking with two strangers at the office. 1st stranger is yoo-yee the martial artist fighter and 2nd stranger is madam odius.

Daolon: "we should partner up to capture the animals before sunset shimmer and her friends arrive to get them."

Yoo-yee: "of course."

Madam odius: "sure."

Daolon: "excellent, let do it when CHS come home from camp."

Both of them nodded their heads with daolon wong agreement and he turned at mr. Mcfist and say's, "send your 18 robo apes at equestria to teach princess twilight and her friends a lesson tomorrow."

Mr. Mcfist: "you got it boss."

Yoo-yee: "i send my 10 ninjas with them too."

Daolon Wong: "of course child."

[New chapter is out today]