dinner with the casagrandes

The Dash's family eating dinner with the casagrandes in the living room/dinning room.

Carl: "what a minute, you two got doppelganger from alternative reality that encounter in the park today with ronnie, her friends, and my mom."

Rainbow: "that's right kiddo. And they going to help find zodiac animals from both worlds."

Hector bit off half of taco and swallow to look at rainbow and rarity with smug grin, "Good idea you two. If you got another person to help you and your friends at canterlot high." Rainbow replied with nervous chuckled to hector, "we're getting help from avery bullock from CIA at langley falls and tommy oliver from power rangers universe."

Maria: "that's great."

Carlos: "wonderful."

Carlota: "yeah, you guys already met power rangers from outer space at the park today. That's pretty cool."

Cj: "yeah."

Maid sama & torador original universe on Thursday March 14th, 2010 at 11:30 am

unknown city in japan there's maid restaurant with bonker and spitfire who enjoying tea while waiting for someone that captain black want to meet.

Door Ding

Two maids stare at red space ranger andros with gadget hackwrench on his right shoulder and the maids greet them of polite, "welcome master and mistress."

Andros: "thank you."

He walked up to the table with them and spitfire said, "you're the person that captain black talking about." Andros replied back, "yep, I'm Andros, the leader of space rangers and I'm from planet called KO-35."

Satasuki: "you're from outer space."

Andros: "yep."

Spitfire: "that's pretty cool, dude."

Gadget leap off from Andros to honoka just landed on right shoulder with her feet and said, "he and his team will us to find zodiac animals from both worlds before daolon wong does."

Bonkers: "sweet."

[New chapter is out for today]