21: Woke up.

Eleanor's POV.

I woke up with someone hugging me and had his fingers intertwined with mine.

I looked at the side to see him... He was sleeping quietly and peacefully while.... hugging me.
I felt my heart beat faster as I didn't know what to do.

Was I supposed to move and do something? I mean... I kinda like him hugging me... Oh my goodness... no...

My heart started to beat faster like it just ran a marathon! I closed my eyes and tried to calm down.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him silently as he sleep then I heard a very famiar sound of a laptop having 5% of it's battery.

I slowly got out of his grip trying my best not to wake him up.
I saw a book and laptop on the bed taking his side of the bed.

I sat on his bed and grabbed his laptop.
Was he editing the whole night???
I saw the tab that he was trimming and cutting of parts of his vods and some of tommy and the others.

This man can try hard anything... damn what the fuck...

I saw that the battery was dropping so I went to look for his charger and saw my phone was plugged in instead of his laptop.

If you guys didn't know he had this newest version of laptop where it has the same charging port of your phone.

I plugged out my phone and put his instead I had a lot of missed calls from Madi and I scrunched my nose and opened my phone and went to my call history to see there was this 5 minute call like 3 hours ago and looked at him.

"I had to..." he said his voice was deeper than usual and went to bury himself on the blankets.

"why?" I asked and he shifted to the other side and grunted.
"She was calling all night... honestly why didn't... you tell her you're staying? she was so worried and was panicking when I answered." he said and I sighed.

"Of course she remembered..." I muttered and he took a peak at me and raised a brow.

"Are you gonna use the bathroom?" he asked and I shrugged.
"Can I?" I asked and he nodded.

"If you wanna have your hygiene obsession... I bought clothes for since you've been stayin-oh god... at my house frequently." he said and went to shift again trying to get comfortable.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.
"Just the long sleeves and jeans, the drawer below mine, then the soap and stuff you know where they are..." he muttered and I nodded.

I put down my phone and went to grab the said clothes and to be real with all of you he has a taste in fashion but it concerns me as what he bought was a bit expensive.

"What is wrong with you? These are expensiv-" he cut me off.
"Just wear em I have loads of money." he smirked sleepily and I chuckled and went to take a shower.

As I was taking a shower I suddenly remembered a vivid memory...

"Hello?" he asked quietly as you can hear a woman's voice in the other side.

"don't worry you idiot she's fine and asleep." he said with sass.

"yeah, why are you that worried?" he asked as I felt him tie my hair.

"Tell me? Does she have to tell me something?" I hear him ask with a tone of concern.

"Oh okay... but she's fine so don't worry." he said softly but with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"By the way... does she wear those girly thingy?" he asked and I hear him smack his head with his palm.

"oh she does? alright. I'm gonna go now.." he said and I hear him hang up.

He couldn't be talking to Madi right? Madi didn't tell him right? I don't want him to know about her release date he doesn't have to.

I wore my clothes and went out to see him sleeping with a book on his side.
I grabbed the book and placed it to the bed side table.

"He-hey... I'm gonna go-" I cut myself off as I held him and he was damn hot! Oh God that sounded so wrong...

He's temperature is hot a-alright that's what I meant and I kinda did mean the other phrase-

"Techno you're hot." I said and he looked at me with a smirk.
"I know." he said and I rolled my eyes.
"I meant you're burning and it's freaking snowing!" I said and he coughed and just buried himself on the sheets.

"You should go home then we'll stream later." he said and I remove the sheets from his head.
"I'm not going to do that-" he cut me off with a glare.

"go home you're gonna catch a cold and I don't want that." he said in all seriousness.
"I-I.. no.. You clearly think I'll leave you when you're freaking sick?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I can can recover by myself, I bet it's just like over fatigue or something not serious so go home already. " He said and I sighed.
"You did so much for me, you let me not have a boring life by just hanging out with me, you always take care of me please just let me do something for you for once... to repay the Blood God's simp kindness " I said and he looked at me.

"Fine.." And my eyes lit up just by those words.
"But if you catch whatever sickness I have? it's not my fault." he said and I nodded.

"I'm gonna buy something please don't do something that's gonna tire you." I said and he nodded and I stood up and he called me

"Drive my car." he said throwing me the keys.
"I won't suggest that if I were you..." I said and he shook his head.

"Drive my car, you have your license make a use of it." he said and buried himself on the blanket once again.

***************************

Check this out a story chapter Woooooooooo

lots of love
💕G