24: Eve of Confe.....

Third Person's POV.

It was Christmas Eve when Eli was expecting to celebrate Christmas with her Best friend

"Eli?" Madi went to her best friend's room and she looked at her.
"Yeah are we going?" Eli said sitting up straight.

"about that." Madi said sadly and went to sat beside her.
"I-I was thinking... well you... uhh. if we can celebrate christmas together.. next year.. you-know with my girlfriend- being-you know needy?" Madi said to Eli stuttering.

"I- ofcourse! Anyways I don't think I could spend Christmas I have loads of videos to edit... you do your own thing." she lied smiling.
"Really?!" Madi said with happiness lighting up in her eyes.
"Of course, Make sure to say I greeted Caroline," she said with a smile on her face.
"You don't know how much this means to me." Madi said hugging her best friend then left she room.

Eli stood from her seat and locked the door. She sighed and looked at the present she hid behind the door. It was a full on computer set she bought for Madison.

Her computer wasn't working properly and she needed it to work properly so Eli decided to just buy one for her.
She looked up to see her laptop and gave a small smile.

"I guess it's me and you this time." she smiled and opened her laptop and started editing her videos.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She was still editing her videos for hours even after Madi left so she decided she should stop since it was giving her a headache and it was not gonna be fun for her.

She decided to take a shower and dress up properly this time she had a red dress that had it up to her knees. She grabbed denim jacket and heels.

She then grabbed her bag and put her phone, wallet, and a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book inside it... she mostly just shoved it inside not caring if it was hella messy.

She looked at the mirror and smiled she haven't dressed like this for like ages since she's been at home and just editing.

She went out and saw it was getting dark and she didn't care and just went to her car and drove around to see families having fun and smiled.

She decided she would head to the park and it was quite empty when she arrived...

someone bumped into her and she fell scraping her knee and wounded her hand.

"Oh shit I am so sorry!" The man said and carelessly threw his bike to the ground to help her.
"No I-it's fine I wasn't looking at the side walk oh-" he helped her.

"Are you sure you're alright??" The man that looks like their the same age asked her and she looked at him and he was quite cute.

"Y-yeah." she said as he help her stand up.
"I am so sorry... your hands it's bleeding." He said and went to his bag and pulled out a bandage and wrapped it around her hand she gulped and blushed.

"It's fine really... you didn't had to.." she said and saw her hand wrapped with a guage perfectly.

"I felt bad... do you need anything, y-youre not dizzy?" He stuttered.
"No I'm fine really." she said and gave a small smile.

"I'm James by the way." he said and she shaked his hand.
"Eleanor." she said with a smile.

"That's a cute name." James said to her and she blushed.
"I really want to get to know you, you seem nice- oh the sounded so wrong! I-I meant you look like a kind person." he stuttered making the both of them laugh.

"s-sure... I can give you my Twitter if you want." she said and he nodded handing her his phone.
"There." she said and he followed her and she followed her back.