3: Hit Technoblade Up.

Eleanor's POV.

The day after I joined which is like a month ago...
In the Dream SMP I was non stop, the only thing I do is eat Play minecraft sleep.

I never log off the Server.

"Are you on bot?!" Tommy said and I responded with.
"Nope."

"VC2 we gotta talk." Tommy said I pulled out my Discord tab and joined in the VC.
"Wait guys audio balance. Talk." I said and they started to say random things.

"So what's up childs." I said and I hear a grunt coming from Tommy making me laugh.
"you know that the plural of child is children right? Not childs?" Tommy said and I gave a sarcastic hum.

"Would you like to join us?" Tubbo asked.

"I would but in the past week I had repeatedly killing like 5 people for content." I said.
"uuhhhhhh... r-really?" Tommy said in shock and a tint of fear.

"does this voice sound like a joke?" I asked laughing.
"Why???" Tubbo said and I chuckled.

"They were literally on my face and following me with netherite armor!" I said.
"You killed them?! and they were on netherite armor?!" Tubbo said.

"I mean on separate occasions... Not all... There's this one time where BadBoyHalo guy was on the railway and kept pushing me so I pushed him to a lava pit." I said laughing.

"You just got yourself killed by the stans, woman." Tommy said.
"Oh I did that many many times now." I said in a casual way.

"Are you even on Netherite armor?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah like just 4 days ago." I said and I can hear the shock in their voice.

"I swear Tommy, Eleanor is like Technoblade but girl!" Tubbo laughed.
"Oh my archnemesis" I said with smile on my face.

"Why is he your archnemesis?" Tommy asked.
"Cause uhh he gets my clout?" I said not assured.

"Mmm interesting." Tommy said.
"He could really just stream on twitch that's where most you guys stream." I explained.

"Yeah Tommy is indeed right very interesting." Tubbo said and I rolled my eyes.

"But Eleanor since your pretty decent in minecraft, do you want to start a rebellion against schlatt?" Tommy asked.
"An Alliance maybe?" Tubbo asked.

"Are you two the leader of this Pogtopia land?" I asked.
"uh... uhh yeah! Yeah! We are!" Tommy said and I nodded.

"As long as I can kill and feed my people with kills then I'll be on your side." I said smiling.

"You're on the right side of history woman." Tommy clapped.

"Eleanor?" Tubbo asked.
"Yes?" I replied.

"My chat is telling me to say to you that... That... You should hit Technoblade up." Tubbo said.
"It is true my chat is also telling the same thing." Tommy said.

"Chat don't be lame... fine where is my archnemesis?" I asked as I stopped on walking.

"We don't know." Tommy said.
" fine, talk to you two later." I said and left the VC.

I pulled up another tab and and typed Technoblade he was fucking streaming.

I quickly typed.
"Stream Snipe!" I entered and laughed for a few seconds the chat was typing my name.

"Stream on TWITCH goddamnit!" I typed again and laughed and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Oh... Guys stop! I think I'll know if my archnemesis is on my chat right now." he said in a monotone voice.