28: Bye...

Techno's POV.

It was like the 2nd of January and I woke up with her on my chest.
Since when I had a woman on my chest sleeping?
Techno fucking blade dating? Never expected.

"I thought you're gonna leave?" she muttered looking at me.
"You really don't think I'm gonna leave while you're sleeping?" I asked and she rolled off and fell off the bed.

"Ugghhh" she groaned and I went to look at her and grinned.
"lmao cringe." he said and she rolled her eyes.

"You going out now?" she asked and I shrugged and went to to my cabinet to get clothes for a shower.
"You wanna go?" I asked asking if she'd accompany me to the store and she looked at me with furrowed brows.

"Mmm never thought you're the person that goes for a shower thing." she said biting her lips and fixed the bed slowly making eye contact.

"You know I didn't mean that... but if you want I wouldn't mind" I joked and she slowly went up to me.
"I'm sure you wouldn't..." she said and put her arms around my neck and turning me around so she was leaning to the cabinet.

"Bet the Blood God wants me tied up." she said looking at my eyes then to my mouth.
"Interesting" I said as she leaned against the cabinet her hand still got my collar.

"What if I do want to accompany you?" she asked and I rolled my eyes as I know what she's doing.

"What if I want you in my bed now?" I said back and her facade wore off.
"and what would you do?" she asked biting her lip.

I twirl her so we would change positions and slowly grabbed my clothes and looked at her.

"Something like going to the shower first." I said and she realized her play was out and I winked at her and went out.

"Don't you know the rule ladies first?!" she said with arms crossed.
"Mmm yeah sure a normal man would follow that but did you forgot that I'm an anarchist?" I asked closing the shower door and chuckled.

"Yeah sure whatever! I'll accompany you to the sToRE!" she exaggerated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We were heading towards a in alleyway when she held tightly on my arm and I looked at her and she had a worried face.

"He's one of them." she said and she was on the verge of tears and the both had eye contact.

I couldn't see her like this... I pushed her to a wall and she hid her face. I glanced at the man who was still looking at us.

"I thought they were imprisoned?" I asked softly as I made her look at me instead of looking at me.
"Answer me." I said and she looked at my eyes.

"They're released date was On December 30..." she said to me and a tear left her eye.

"H-hey..." I said and held her cheeks and wiped of the tear.
"He's staring at me..." He said and I held both of her arm and made it wrapped it around my neck.

She was still looking at the man and not letting her glance off her.
"Look at me..." I said but I just saw a tear left her eye.

I sighed as it was not working I slowly brought her attention to me by caressing her neck up to her shoulder and gave a small smile.

I looked at her and she looked at me and I saw fear in her eyes and I sighed and leaned in to kiss her hoping it'll change her attention.

She was shocked and I cup her face as she wasn't doing anything.
"Don't... look... at... him." I said inbetween kiss and she kissed back.