7: STAR CAT

Third Person's POV.

Techno finally called Eleanor after looking at the hilarious comments.

"Hallo." he said as she finally answered.
"ello.." she yawned tiredly.
"have you not... had any sleep?!" he asked in his monotone voice.

"I had a nap that's all." she said as she lazily went to the kitchen to feed her cat as it mrow and made inaudible noises.

"Is that a cat I hear?" he asked.
"yup she's named after a galaxy thingy Narcissa" she said as she pat the cat that was lazily eating.

"I want look at it." He said.
"Mr. Blade Cissa has a gender." She said.
"And that would be?" Techno rolled his eyes.

"It's definitely explainable what's her gender." she said as the cat finished eating and was on her lap.

"So it's Female?" he said putting one arm on the back of his head to rest on.
"Who would name a Male Cat Narcissa? GET YOUR BRAINS TOGETHER MAN!" she said as she plopped herself on her bed.

"I don't know, maybe someone like you would name a Female cat Narcissa." He said.
"And tell me why?" She said in a sassy why.

"Cause you're weird." He said and Eleanor had a pouty face.
"Ow that hurt." she said and techno chuckled.
"alright, alright I'm sorry." he said chuckling again.

"Now let me see the so called cat." he demanded.
"F you Techno... do you know how much energy does it take to open and close the light?!" she said.

"You're lazier than me and that's a lot." He said.
"Hey I'm going to go- oh..." Madi said to her Best friend.

"You're going already?" Eli said said.
"I'm going to go and get food- are you high? We live in the same fucking house!" Madi said with a hand on her hip.

"Eleanor put it on speaker mode." Techno said which Eli did as sge felt pretty tired.
"Hey um uh... Madi.. yes she's pretty high don't leave her she'll do something pathetic that she might regret later." Techno said monotonely which made Madison laugh.

"I won't, I won't. You just met her like a month a ago and it seemed like you know her already." Madi said laughing still slightly.

"I'm not high stop harassing me!" Eli said.
"yeah you're high we're not even harassing you we're just bullying you." Techno said.

"Is that all-" Madi was cut off by Techno.
"Open the lights too." Techno said which Madi did and left to buy groceries.

It was silent for a bit.
"do you wanna see mrow?" she asked.
"that's what I came for." he teased.

Eli opened her face cam as she was hugging cissa.

"I thought her name was Narcissa who's mrow?" He asked.
"Are you like an 18 cat goddess?!" he exaggerated.

He waited for an answer but got bored easily so he started calling her name.

"Hey... Eli-" Narcissa the cat stood up and revealed The well known YouTube star TheRealCuteEli...

He was speechless. He saw a very beautiful girl in front of him.
Speaking to women was already difficult but to a beautiful one?

He's an atheist but Dear God why did he had to create a perfect woman?

Luckily he took a screenshot when Narcissa was still covering her face.

But he was tempted... Tempted to screenshot this beautiful sight.

"Alright goodnight too Eli..." he chuckled and ended the call.

Eleanor's POV

I woke up with my phone on my hand fuck... I didn't charge it.

I quickly plugged it in and laid back to bed trying to open my tired eyes but failed and fell back to sleep

Third Person's POV.

When her phone got to 50% she woke up now feeling a bit more... like a human being.

She went to the bathroom and took a long ass shower now her stomach was grumbling of hunger.

She wore her jeans and hoodie then her sneakers.
She then stretched for a bit then grabbed her wallet and her phone and put them all in her hoodie's pocket.

She opened her phone as she went to McDonald's drive thru.

"Can I get the Nuggets, coffee then a burger?" she said and quickly got it.

She went to a parking lot to stop as her phone was turning off a lot.

She checked it and saw that's it's only Twitter so it's must be like whatever.
She started to put the creamer and sugar on her coffee and mixed it.

She started her car and went back home.

"Morning Mads." she said as she went to the counter of her kitchen and started to put her food on the counter and started to munch happily.

"So are you and the Technno guy dating?" Madi asked and Eli ignored it as she took a picture of her food.

"You like the fucking guy!" Madi said and Eli started to choke on her food.
"H-how?! I- mean WHAT?!" she said as she stutter and choke on her food as she gulp on her coffee forgotten that it was pretty damn hot.

"You seem to talk to him about the useless things... are you and him dating?" Madi asked and Eli shook her head.
"Not that I know off." she said awkwardly.

"Mmm alright enjoy your food and Twitter~" Madi said and left to meet with her significant other.

"Weird woman." she said and posted her foods on Instagram.

"Dating Questions Choked me." she quoted and posted it.

Liked by Technothepig and 10 872 others

@Ifingliveformcyt
FOOOODDDSS

@MeloMewo is no one gonna acknowledge that The blade that never goes on liked this?

@technonottaken I swear if they don't date I'm gonna flip out!

Eleanor finished her food and went to her bed and finally looked at her Twitter.

She saw so many people tweeted her, followed, and mentioned her... But she checked one post.

Technoblade|@Technothepig

Named a cat after a star and fell asleep.
I guess goodnight too..

reply | retweet | like

Eleanor's eyes Widen as she saw Cissa and her burrying her face on the cat's fur in the Blade's tweets.

Quackity|@quackity
Oh Eli you entered the wrong community Goodluck.

Philza|@Ph1Lza
Just know that Eli is not in the family...She clearly could date The Blade.

Wilbur Soot|@wilbursoot
18 cat goddess.
TommyInnit|@tommyinnit
No

Tubbo|@TubboLive
GET A ROOM! THIS IS TWITTER NOT A FLIRTING TIMELINE YOU NIMRODS!

Eli had a blush plastered in her face as she grinned.

Eleanorie|@TheRealCuteEli
Sorry I didn't have any rest but good morning!

She tweeted and then she went to her IG to see the Blade on her comments.

"good morning nerd." it said and she was blushing real hard now just because of a good morning.