27: All you have to know is the cat didn't get wet from the rain

Techno's POV.

I looked at my watch to see it's like 30 minutes before our reservations.
"You wanna go there now?" I asked her and she gave a nod.

"Where are we even going?" She asked as we enter my car.
"Somewhere..." I said and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I-I don't even get why we just can't just eat back home, like normal... why do we have to get out?" she said wearing her seatbelt and adjusting the seat to her own liking like how she usually do.

"Well it's Christmas I wanted to do something special." I said and she looked at me with a grin.
"Sure prince Charming." She said leaning to the seat and turned her head to look at me then back to the road.

It was somehow normal if Harry Styles is fucking playing at the background of my car or at my own house and me humming at the tune.

"Can I stay at your house until January?" she asked shyly and I chuckled.
"Sure whatever you want." I said with a smile and I can also see her smiling in my peripheral view.

My phone suddenly vibrated and she got it for me if it was important so I'll know immediately.

"Who is it?" I asked and she read something and then it began to ring.
"It's Wilbur." She said and I gulped.
"Answer it..." I said and she put the phone to my phone stand and swiped answer.

"What do you want Wil?" I asked and he was goint to say something when Phil joined the call.

"Where's the woman?" Phil asked and I mentally wanted to die when he asked that.
"Oh God Mr. Techno don't tell me you still haven't got he-" I cut him off.

"She's here!" I said and she waved hi.
"Oh... My wife is calling me for dinner... r-right Wil?" Phil asked him and he nodded.
"We gotta go now...Bye Techni, bye Eli!!" Wilbur said and both of them left the call.

I turned off my phone and rolled my eyes.
"Wait do those two actually live together?" She asked fixing her hair.
"Don't mind them probably drunk." I said and she luaghed slightly and just looked at the road.

- - - - - - - - - - -

After I awhile we finally arrived.
"Where the hell are we?" she said as she went out of my car and somehow I wondered if she's holding my hand instinctively or purposely...

Oh how I wish and hope it's true and not...

I showed my phone and the man showed us the way for the reserved seat I wanted.

"Woah look at them!" she whispered looking at families in the restaurant shocked at how many people are in here...
"Sir?" The man asked politely and I gave a nod.

"Now tell me what's your favorite flower?" I asked and she looked at me and chuckled.
"Sunflowers." she said and I opened the door to the other room opening the yard filled with beautiful sunflowers.

"I- Oh God... they look so beautiful...." she said admiring them slowly letting go of my hand and went to go and look at them.

"Can I touch them?" she asked with a huge smile.
"No." I joked and her smile was wore off and poked the flower.
"Eleanor! that's gonna cause me 10k!" I exaggerated and she looked at me if I were serious and I laughed.

"Joking you can touch them." I said and she smiled then she heard a certain sound of waves.

She saw the Beach and her face was suddenly serious her smile wore off and went to the beach and I follwed from behind as wind slowly meets us.

"You alright?" I asked and she sighed.
"I want to be honest with you..." She said fumbling with her fingers and I gulped... Here we go the serious talk.