Thank you Techno

Technoblade was a huge inspiration for me to continue writing fanfictions, he showed me it was not weird to write and draw people I like with his hypixel fanfics.
I have been watching him literally when I was eleven and now I'm sixteen. He helped me go through a lot of things, when I feel lonely, sad or just having a bad time, I feel better knowing he's just one click away, his videos was just one click away, I was just one click away to feel a better in whatever I was going through. I remember I would literally ring an alarm everyday at 3 am especially in the pandemic time to just watch his streams, that man literally hold my sleep schedule hostage.
His humor got me through the hard times of my life, I would never choose not to watch technoblade. The way he connected with us audience is incredible. He was my favorite, he is my favorite, he will forever be my favorite.
I don't care if this sounds hilarious to some of you, but I know a lot would fight for his number one fan, but I am THE number one Technoblade truther.
I still can't find the right words to describe how I feel, it's still so not real to me. Fuck cancer.

Techno... Alex,

Thank you, thank you for everything, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that we will not forget you, I wish you MORE WINS TO YOUR JOURNEY TO DEFEAT GOD! To take on the Kingdom of God. No one will forever be able to be like you, Technoblade will always Technoblade. It was a great journey, it was the best journey! Watching you will always be something I will never regret doing, keeping up with your streams will be something I can never regret, all those sleepless nights, all those time I spent watching you be hilarious I will never regret that. Watching you still be the person I was watching 5 years ago, all the laughs I shared with people around the world it was one of the best decisions in my life.

We love you too, we love you, we love you so much Alex.