5: Addicts

Eleanor's POV.

I had a grin on my face when I looked at my chat.

"Oh so you like that kind of content eh?" I asked and everyone was going crazy.
"You guys have really low standards." I said and laughed.

I went in territory lines and just ran around.

In a few minutes later I was dueling with Dream.

"Dream are you honest that you're not on Creative?" I asked laughing as I died the 3rd time.

"No no no of course not, you're just bad." he teased and I rolled my eyes.
I looked at the chat a lot were now shipping me and dream then some uh ohs.

"So the techno content was just a second?" One of my super chat donor said and I chuckled.

"Dream wait a sec Kay?" Then I deafened.

"Guys the man is literally taking ages... Could you really blame my short attention span?" I asked laughing.

"I've been watching the whole time." Techno whispered in the chat and I burst out laughing.

"Call me." I said laughing and he did.

"What the fuck Eli that's my clout!" Techno said and I laughed.

"Could you blame me?" I said laughing.

"You did terrible by the way." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"No need to rub it in." I said groaning a bit.

"I have an idea." I said and he didn't respond.
"probably worst than Tommy." he said and I laughed.

"Could you teach me?" I asked and he made a maybe kind of like sound.

"It'd be funny if I beat Dream." I said.
"I don't know that man's tactics tbh." he said.

"You could fight him." I said and he thought about it.
"He won't PVP me." he said sadly.

"Use my account." I suggested.
"Are you out of your mind?" he said.

"Yeah we can just change passwords you already know mine." I said smirking.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I made an approving sound.
"Fine go ahead pull out the I'll be back screen and we'll exchange accounts." he said and I clapped enthusiastically.

"Dream?" I asked as I went to the same VC.
"Why'd you log out?" he asked and I made an excuse.

"My PC crashed so bad.. Gonna be back to streaming in a sec you alrighg with that?" I asked.
"Sure sure take your time." he said and I defeaned.

I open my discord call with Techno and greeted hello.

"You done getting clout?" he asked in a bit of a sour tone.
"Yeah geez calm down." I said laughing.

"Okay to the nerds of Eli's chat, don't snitch on us alright?" He said and I laughed as I looked at the response.

"You should clearly not Trend Greek Mythology too." I said.
"Stop being Lame and talk to the green man." He said and I laughed and went to call Dream.

"H-Hay" I said trying to stop laughing as I log back in Techno's Account.

"You sound like a dying horse are you alright?" And I busted out laughing.
"Fucking hel-"
"Woah You're not on twitch." Dream stopped me from swearing.

"Oh yeah sorry..." as I try to stop laughing.
"Do you still want to have the 1v1?" he asked me.

"Yeah of course...." I said.
"I'm here." I said crouching I front of his character. "Where??" he asked and I still crouched in front of him.

"Where I can only see techno." he said and my eyes widen and I face palmed my self.
I muted myself and said.

"Sorry Techno I'll give you the screenshot." I said and unmuted myself.
"I'm back." I said as I typed and entered something.

"Dream pose for me I need a click bait." It read and sent it using Techno's account.

I laughed so hard when my own character popped in the chat.
"What the Fuck?!" it said and I laughed.

"I do what I gotta do for the Blade Wait there for a sec Eli." he said and started posing like crouching and stuff and I took a lot of screenshot for Techno.

"I'll vc Techno and ask a favor." I said and left.

I stopped for like 3 minutes and went back.
"He said it'll be fine and will do a countdown.... I'm gonna defean say when you're ready." I said and defeated and went on my phone and called Techno.

"I was watching your stream and I think you need my opinion, would you like to hear it?" Techno suddenly asked and I made an agreeing sound.

"You suck." he said and I rolled my eyes while chuckling.
"I never heard an English teacher.. say you suck as their literature." I said and I heard achucle from.

"That's where you're wrong" He said and I didn't respond.
"Are you not an English teacher?" I asked and he chuckled.
"I see that you have been stalking me recently." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes again.

"so tell me where did I go wrong?" I asked and by the way he said his response I can confirm or I can guess that he was smiling or have a huge grin plastered across his face.

"Well you see stalker girl, I am a college drop out for Minecraft." He said and I chuckled. "If I said same.... is it considered to  be copying you?" I asked and he hummed a sound of maybe.

"perhaps... but I won''t think about it as copying as you had numerously stolen my role in this server... and may I add... failed everytime." h said and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I'm here you should really count down." He said and I coughed and asked Clay was ready and he gave a simple nod and I can see that my character let me rephrase that. My account that Techno's using is getting ready.

The fight ended with 5 rounds with Techno dominated all 4.

"Thanks Dre for the content." Techno said from my account and I was still laughing and I logged off and I coughed once to ready my outro.

"Well guys we got a lot of content from there... It seemed like you liked the English drop outs presence in this stream..." I said as I observed the chat.

"Guys I know how big of a deal this is so I need to ask you something..." I said to the chat.

"I don't want Cla-I mean Dream knowing this happened. When I open my Twitter I don't want to see not even a single tweet about this rematch they did." I said.

"Both Minecraft Addicts are very good at this game and Dre didn't knew it was the English drop out so I bet he was going easy on me so let's just keep this to ourselves not unless I explained this alright?" I said

"Yeah I'm glad you liked this stream even though I wasn't the main protagonist." I said laughing.
"see you all next time and byeeeee!"  I said ending the stream and