22: Technosick

Eleanor's POV.

"Are you feeling anything? back pain or like headache?" I asked him grabbing my back pack.

"Honestly I really think I just need res-" I cut him off with a glare.
"Y-yeah... headache and sore throat." he said and I smiled softly and he rolled his eyes on me.

"Do you have like medical supplies in here?" I asked wearing my bag and he didn't answer.
"You don't ?!" I asked with a very shocked tone and he nodded.
"I rarely get sick so I thought *cough* I wouldn't be needing them.

I rolled my eyes and told I'll be going and I asked him not to do anything that would tire him and he shrugged and went to bury himself again in the sheets

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was driving his car while my hands was sweating so damn much.
"Why does he trust me with these things??" I asked as I parked very slowly and carefully as I don't really want to crash into anything using his car.

Thank goodness life didnt hate me this time!
I sighed and grabbed the keys and locked the door.

I went to the pharmacy and went to buy aspirin as google said it helps for relieving headaches and fever.
I also went to buy a thermometer just incase.

After that I went to Walmart which is conveniently just beside it.
"Gatorade helps with sore throat right? it's liquid... but it doesn't help with fevers.... fuck..." I groaned contemplating whether I should buy one and ended up buying one.

I also bought ingredients for the soup I'm going to make- and yes I can cook, not because I stay at Techno's it's because I can't cook, I just like free food! and him... but besides the point.

I went back home and I actually went back home safely without a scratch or anything! Just a large amount of anxiety and stress from driving a car.

I grabbed his keys and opened the door, it was very much dead silent so I went to the kitchen just to see him there shirtless looking at a mug....

He looks like he just showered.

I closed my eyes as it was tempting me to look at him.
"Please wear clothes..." I muttered and I heard him laugh but then cough.
"you can look now big baby." he said and I saw him with his long sleeves and his hair was wet.

"Did you just take a shower?" I asked and he nodded.
"You're gonna get even more sick." I saidand shook my headand he chuckled as he help me un pack the stuff I just bought.

"Will you go back to bed?" I said and he shook his head.
"I'm not even that hot." he said and I chuckled.
"Well let's see that I just bought a thermometer."

"Did you even bought batteries?" he asked leaning to the counter.

"I bought a rechargeable one." I said and he didn't answered.

I removed it from its container and tuned it on.
"Honestly if you feel my forehead it's cold." He said trying to not get his temperature checked.

"It's because you just took a what? a shower?" I asked removing his hand from his forehead and I scanned his wrist.

"Oh shit..." he muttered and when it beeped he was 38.6 C
"Techno! you're freaking burning! What did you yesterday??" I asked and took another temperature and it showed the same thing.

Techno's POV.

She looked at me with furrowed brows.
"You didn't somehow get Covid eh?" she asked with full concern.