11: Lowkey Learning

Eleanor's POV.

I woke to the sound of nothing really I just woke up... Why are you all hype of me waking up?

Anywaysss.

I went to take a shower and borrowed his clothes again.... Of course...

I had time to look at the room I was staying in the past 8 hours.

I looked around to see the walls covered with sound proof thingy and to see at the corner there's this wide table with his set up it was not a lot he has a God pc and a laptop.

It looked like it wasn't that expensive but if you look at it the brand and the specs of the pc it's fucking worth a lot.

I looked around and saw a small shelf and above it... It sat his youtooz I smiled and grabbed it to inspect it.
I then saw his steering wheel and I chuckled.

His bedroom was white with black streaks and it has lighting that changes the color.

And to be real with all of you... The room was not messy it's all organized which is damn surprising.

I saw frames of him and his family and I smiled as I see him pretty close with his siblings.

I also saw his diplomas and YouTube Play button specifically the 100 000k only which is I bet a pretty damn proud moment for him.

I also saw his Hypixel crate box which is perfectly not opened with the play button itself.

"Looks like you're all good now... You can stand up without falling." Someone said and I looked at my side to see him.

I rolled my eyes as it was badly hurting than yesterday but I'm just ignoring the pain for my satisfaction.

He scoffed and went for the door when I feel like I'm gonna fall if I take another step.

"Hey!" I called out as he was nowhere to be seen.
"Say you're sorry for rolling your eyes then I'll help." he said in his usual monotonous voice.

"Fine, I'm sorry dickhead!" I shouted and he scoffed again.
"Politely." he said showing up to the door.

"Please can you help me? I'm gonna collapse here if you don't." I said and he laughed and went to help me.

"You want me to bring you back to your home?" he asked with sarcasm which I ignored and I nodded and we hopped in the car.

"So where do you live?" he asked.
"like 2 blocks away from here." I said and he nodded.

"Really helpful especially when there's a lot of intersection in where I live." he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes hiding my blushing from embarrassment.

"I'll point you the way." I said and he nodded and started the car.

In a few minutes of silence with me pointing him the way I finally saw my house.

"There!" I said and he nodded and parked the car.

I was going to open the door for me to get out when he did it by himself and helped me.

"Thanks." I said and went down the floor as he eyed me suspiciously and I told him to be quiet.

I remove one small tile and it revealed the three spare key we have.

I stood up limping and I was gonna open the door when I remembered there was a mess in the kitchen.

"Uhhhhh." I said looking at him and he looked at me confused and then said.
"Alright I'll go." he said and I grabbed his arm and chuckled.