4: Stream

Eleanor's POV.

I checked my Twitter to see @Technothepig followed me and dmd me.

I went to check it and a smile was plastered on my face.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Technoblade

Eleanor

I had a nice time talking to you nerd.

I know me too.

Did you stream snipe me earlier?

Oh... Guys stop! I think I'll know if my archnemesis is on my chat right now

So that was you.
So you saw the ship names then.

Techno I'm not that blind, to not see it!

I got a lot of clout there to be honest.

It's just my charm, it's irresistible

-_-

I also got alot of clout from that too, so I guess it's mostly not just my charm

Do you wanna continue this?

Wdym?

This shipping, cause I really do I got so much clout from it than Dream tbh.

Are you asking me out?!

In your dreams

I am so taking screenshots!
.

Sure it's just flirting, I'm so good at it really.

I bet you are.

Oh I really am after this ends... you had already fallen in love with me 💅

Would say the same, but I don't step to your level. Lol

Fuck you.

Thx ;)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I put my phone down and chuckled I opened my stream and had a smile plastered on my face.

"Sup stream!" I said as I went to my closet and wore my hoodie.

A lot we're requesting a face cam and I finally obliged.

"Do you guys badly want a face cam?" I asked as I fixed my hair and make myself look presentable.

I looked at the chat to see them spamming yes.
"Fine You get this once a month." I said and opened my face cam but had a mask on.

"Sup stream ohhh thanks Daveli for the 50. I would not be answering that cause I like to piss you off. But thank you." I said as the question asked if I like Technoblade.

The stream went mid half way when they started asking about techno again.
"Eli will you consider dating a guy with a pig suit?" it said and I smiled and shook my head.

"In his dreams." I answered and the chat went wild.

"Eli!!!" Madison yelled.
"I'm streaming What do you want?!" I yelled back.

"Who's techno?" she asked.
"A Huge representation of a pig being a nerd!" I replied.

"Do you consider dating him?" she asked and I looked at my phone and then my chat.

My phone went off and bang a dm from technoblade....

"say yes." He said and I laughed slightly then put my phone down.

I didn't answer Madison.

I kept looking at my phone and I was getting a lot of spams.

I got a rang from discord he wasn't stopping.

"What do you want?" I asked looking at the camera then back to the screen.

"You know since he's here I'm gonna insult him until he stop" I look at the discord to see him he was still ringing it.

"For a few weeks of chatting the morron... I've never thought a guy like him could speak to women literally." I said grinning.

"I mean don't let me start on the Greek mythologies." I whined.
"The man literally has too much brain space to store useless information." I laughed.

The chat was trying to figure it out when my phone went on again.

"I gotta mute that phone it's really getting annoying." I said and rolled my eyes as I stood from my feet to get my phone from the bed as I threw it earlier.

I sat back down on my phone and put my phone on my left hand.

I sighed and answered it.
"Hallo" he said and a smile creaped my face.

"I was just talking about you like a few minutes ago." I said as I move my block figure.

"Yeah I noticed- put your phone on your right hand." He said and I rolled my eyes and did what he wanted.

"You just want people to find out fast.... when my satisfaction is not even at the peak." I said and I hear him chuckle.

"Becareful Te- they can hear you don't say anything inappropriate I'm also on YouTube." I joked and I heard him chukle.

"So what do you want?" I asked finding where I could put my phone.

"Clout do you have that?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Veryy funnyyyy" I said and placed my phone on the table.

"chat do you find this intresting? Not knowing whom I'm talking to?" I said laughing.
"So your one of the guys that does the face cam eh?" He asked chuckling.

"Perhaps, maybe I am. " I said going back on playing minecraft.
"I rarely do this. Look at that I'm not even getting enough views." I said laughing.

"Yeah like having 157k live viewers while talking to someone and literally dying in a pit of Lava isn't really enough views." he said and I was so focused and drank my fire resis potion and he laughed.
"And top of the YouTube gaming live." He said chuckling.

"You all should really subscribe to technoblade, He makes great content and streams alot these days. YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!" he said and stopped.

"Stop promoting your youtube!" I groaned.
My chat started to go crazy with the names.

"Look what you've done, you made them Lame." I said finishing my enchantments.

"I actually want to see how good you are in PVP." he said and I nodded once and shrugged.

"What if you go online and we'll fight in the middle of manberg?" I suggested.

"On it. I'm gonna go on my computer. We'll see how good you really are." He suggested.

"See you in a bit techno." I said and ended the call.