14 : Anxious

Eleanor's POV.

It's been like almost 2 weeks now after my big thing in the Dream Smp.
It was Hella good tbh now I have a role and I have cannon stuff now...

I was stuck at home I uploaded 5 days ago then I remembered 5
a week from now will be my 21st birthday.

I went to Twitter and said.
"bruh me getting old in a few days SUCKS!" I sent tweet.

"Face revival?" someone asked and I liked it.
It has been a month since me and Techno saw each other and I was contemplating if I should call him or not, or tell him I'm starting to like him.

No... Keep it safe you finally have someone now don't make them leave you.

I sighed and my mind started inserting images of him and I screamed. I remembered like it was almost a month ago when he escorted me to the hospital and-

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed.
"Shut Up Ms Eleanor!" Madi scolded me as I heard shuffling from the background.
"So who's the man?" she asked sitting to my bed.

"WHA-WHAT?!" I panicked.
"Come on spill it out-" I cut her off.
"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Well you're obvious, you rarely stare at the ceiling while smiling. When you're playing the block game you rarely even laugh but now you do and plus it seems like you're stalkin-"

"I am not stalking Technoblade." I denied.
"Ahh so it's the minecraft guy." she said and my eyes widen from shock.

Then sudden realization hit me
"God.... I must have look so obvious no... He must think I'm weird now!" I said screaming to my pillow.

"Girl you got this no one passed up the opportunity of looking at your face every day miss." she comforted.

"Ask him out and maybe you could find out if he feels the same." She said and gave me my phone.

"I'm gonna call him." I said.

Techno's POV.

"I'm gonna call her." I said and typed her number and groaned.

"Relax it's just a call you can do this." I calmed myself and push the button when she called me first...

Great minds think alike...

"Hallo..." I greeted normally.
"EYYYY what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing much you?" I said looking at my hands.
"Fine, fine, you busy today?" She asked.

"nah you need me for a stream or something?" I asked and she chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah but d-do- you wa-na" she began to stutter a lot.
"Meet up?" I said closing my eye tight a bit not expecting if what I did was awkward or not.

"Yeah wanna meet up?" she asked in some sort of relief and I had a grin plastered in my face now.

Third Person's POV.

They were both getting ready and anxious despite they already met like a month ago.

English Drop Out

18 cat obsession

It's not just me who's anxious right?

I think it's just you, I'm not anxious.

When are ya gonna drive
been waiting here for an hour.

An hour?! I told you 5 pm.

You can't blame me I was shopping!