Chap. 10 | Shopping With Alice

When all of the boys are now awake from their long sleep, they all thought the same about going to the first floor to meet Y/N.

The boys gathered in the living room.

They sat on the couches with their sitting position quite similar when they met Y/N yesterday.

All of them are leaning against the couch comfortably and some even lay lazily at the side of the couch.

In other words, they are practically chilling in a house in another world that's not even theirs in the first place.

Though it doesn't really bother Y/N since she is already used to their behavior.

In fact, she's actually grateful that they aren't doing anything bizarre and interrupting the calm atmosphere around her.

"But I barely get any sleep thanks to them."

Y/N yawned with her hand covering her lips as she lazily walked towards the kitchen while heading for the fridge.

When she opened the fridge and forced her eyes to open fully, her eyes immediately widened after she saw the inside of it.

It was empty with no sign of food or beverage.

It was so shocking that panic grew within her.

"Wait! When was the last time I shopped?!"

Her tiredness feeling immediately vanished while remembering the last time she shopped.

She slightly pressed her forehead harshly when she realized something about her forgetting to buy her necessity.

It was because of the busy schedule and events that she had to attend, her mind didn't even worry about buying natural food to fill the fridge.

She would always eat food that is treated by her co-workers and occasionally drinks due to being polite with the other guests at some of the events.

She only began to realize on this day and remembered that it had actually been going on for more than a week.

"Y/N... You're a failure as a human being."

Y/N's eyes narrowed while mentally facepalm at the sight of the empty fridge.

She decided to close the fridge with her legs subconsciously walking away from the kitchen in annoyance.

She only sighed deeply.

"Hah... That means I have to go shopping today. What else do I have to buy besides food?"

Y/N rested her chin on her knuckle, trying to remember more things that she should buy.

When she was thinking while walking to the living room, she snapped her finger as she remembered the soldiers in front of her.

'That's right! They suddenly appeared without any memories of where they were from! Just magical land stuff!'

Y/N looked at the boys deeply with her worried expression.

'They also don't have any clothes besides the uniform cosplay.'

She thought then remembering the explanation she had heard yesterday about traveling to another world.

'Wait... They've been going on about fighting for a long time. That means they must haven't take a shower for days! Showers are like... I don't know?! But society forces us to wash for some reason.'

The boys only blinked when she was looking at them with such a concerned expression.

Some of them thought weirdly about it since they can't get used to weird behaviors around them.