Chap. 13 | Stranger Danger at Alice's house?

Just a heads up. There will be a new character appearing in this chapter. So, please enjoy it. (ノ^_^)ノ

________________________________

"Looks like someone was enjoying their movies."

Y/N chuckled with a playful tone as she leaned against the wall, looking at Fenrir and Ray who were watching a marathon about their favorite marvel movies.

Fenrir turned his head towards Y/N, appearing a pout with narrowed eyes with his hands crossed.

"Huh? I'm just watching them because you asked us before. It's not like I enjoy watching people with stupid strange costumes."

He continued to throw his head away from Y/N's view and continue watching the movies, but Y/N could clearly see the hidden small smile he plastered on his face.

Y/N has mixed emotions about this, but she was mostly glad and awed about his secret liking of the movies.

(He's still stubborn to admit this, huh? That's kind of adorable.)

"Hey, Ms. Y/N, is there going to be a new movie right after this??"

Ray tilted his head from the couch, which caused Y/N to snap her attention at him, while looking at the screen to see what he was watching.

She hummed and exclaimed what she knew about the movie studio's update.

"Yeah. I heard they're going to release loads of them!"

Y/N exclaimed with great enthusiasm, her hand pumping to the sky that causes the atmosphere to become warmer than before.

Hearing that, Ray's usual aloof eyes widened and was filled with excitement about the great news.

"Really??! There's going to be more?!"

"Absolutely!!"

"Yes, this is great!!"

Ray subconsciously raised his arms towards the ceiling while Fenrir was also amazed that even Ray could be excited over these things.

(.... I guess Ray can act more stupid than me at times. Haha, good, good~)

Fenrir thought, enjoying his movies about his favorite superhero while already anticipating more movies to come.

Y/N chuckled at the light behavior until she remembered what Ray called her before.

"Also, Ray, I already told you to call me with just Y/N. We're not really different in age and there's no formality if we're now living in the same roof."

Y/N exclaimed while remembering many times about the unnecessary formality towards her name.

"Ah, right, I apologize for that. It's a habit of mine to always have respect towards someone."

Ray scratched the back of his head, his smile still plastered about it and Y/N could only observe them continue watching lightly.

(It's really hard to believe that I'm taking care of ten grown men who appeared out of nowhere. Well, I'm already used to this for the past week.)

Y/N thought, remembering back then about their first meeting and all of the stories they have told about themselves from another world.

(At first, I thought they were just crazy dumb chuunibyou and lost their memories somehow, but now-)

*Chuunibyou: Typically used to describe someone have grandiose delusions and have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.