Chap. 3 | A Night in Alice's Household

After a long argument between Y/N and the two armies, Y/N finally persuaded all of them to go inside her house.

It was specifically her living room since Y/N thought there were too many people to fit in another room.

"I already called a doctor to examine your wound. So don't do anything stupid before he gets here."

Y/N exclaimed while leaning against the wall with her hand holding the phone in the air.

"... As for another matter that I want to ask.."

Y/N immediately glance at the males who are sitting comfortably on the couches or either the floor that was deemed more comfortable for most of them.

"What exactly happened to you guys?? No matter how much I think about it..."

Y/N steps closer to the armies then leans closer to the boys' gaze in which all of them look back at her attentively.

"... Being chased from some places doesn't quite cut it. Especially with your wounds that are too exaggerated and all of you suddenly appear in my house in a large group."

Y/N's eyes became narrower in which some of the males could only gaze at her sweatdrop.

"So please, explain it in more detail."

Y/N had a gentle smile on her face with an eagerness to know.

But even though she was smiling, the males couldn't help but feel rather unsettled with the contrasting atmosphere around her.

"Damn, this woman is perceptive."

Fenrir whispered to Ray beside him in which Ray leaned closer to him as he whispered something back at him.

"Yeah. Not to mention she really reminds me of that red army member."

Ray whispered with his hand secretly pointing at Edgar in which the latter suddenly felt uncomfortable as he found himself being the gossip topic of his rival army.

"Wow~ I never knew you're popular to this extent, Edgar."

Kyle whispered to Edgar with his hand covering his mouth.

Edgar could only raise an eyebrow as he appeared with a gentle smile with a mix of annoyance.

"Well, I shouldn't take all the glory. But I do have to admit I am quite popular with many citizens. Now, I'm pleasantly surprised that I was famous with our opponents as well."

Edgar exclaimed with his hand put on his chest as he spoke in a gentleman-like manner.

After hearing his response, Kyle wanted to burst into laughter but managed to hold them with his hands covering his mouth.

On the other hand, Y/N could only slump her shoulder as she was once again being ignored.

'Seriously... It's not fucking damn hard to answer such a simple question.'

Y/N sighed deeply as she thought there was no hope for taking care of the idiots he thought.

Until his savior from awkwardness came.

"I will answer what the lady has asked."

Y/N quickly gaze from the floor to the source of the voice.

Her eyes immediately widened in hope and relief that finally one of the members was willing to answer her question.

The one who was willing to step forwards was non-other than Lancelot Kingsley himself.

"Yes, please explain. I would gladly listen~"

Y/N chirped happily while sitting down in a comfortable chair that was not too far away from the couches that the armies were sitting