Chap. 6 | Dinner with Alice

'... How can I be so stupid that I forgot they're also humans who need food to survive?!!'

Y/N closed her eyes with her hands folded across her chest while thinking hard about a solution to this problem.

She was so focused on her thought that she didn't even mind if the armies were looking at her strangely silent like she was a humanoid statue or something.

'What should I do? It's too late to cook dinner...'

Y/N thought but suddenly gently placed her hand towards her forehead.

"Wait!! Forget about that, I can't even cook a decent meal!!'

She thought with her hands subconsciously continuously compressed her forehead while her lips pouted as she let out a drawn-out tone.

She was still in this state until her left hand began falling towards her side as she could feel the surface of her phone that was inside the phone.

Her eyes widened upon the realization with her hand placed towards her forehead once again, sighed deeply by her foolish thought.

'Y/N... It's a freaking modern world!! Where technology is all the rage! Why didn't you think of just ordering food from an app?!!'

Y/N sighed and could only look back at her views of the armies.

She gazed at them in dismay who were wearing colorful red and black military uniforms that have the style from the older period of European history, which was quite the main reason why her sense of time was messed up.

'... I've been hanging around with them for too long.'

Y/N thought despite the fact that she knew that they only met each other one night.

She decided to grab her phone, then immediately searched for the Food Delivery App to order food.

When she found the app, she immediately looked back at the boys who were either sitting on the couch or leaning their back against the wall.

"Since y'all hungry then what food would you like to eat?"

Y/N simply asked straight to the point.

Upon hearing that question, Kyle didn't hesitate to raise his hand in which he immediately answered her question with a grin plastered on his face.

"Then I want to drink alcohol!!"

"That's not even food!! And it's out of the question."

Y/N stated in an annoyed with a mix of frustrated tones in the end.

Kyle was incredibly shocked by the harsh rejection and with that, he complained.

"What?! Why?!"

Y/N looked at him with a tiresome expression as she tried explaining him with a neutral expression.

"Because it's night and I don't want someone reeks of alcohol in my house."

"What?! That's not a reason at all!!"

Kyle narrowed his eyes at the statement with his lips pressed together that signals his disagreement with Y/N arguing.

'What the hell? Is he a child or something?!'

Y/N thought once again in dismay but decided to calm down.

She put her hand towards her chin, then later her eyes widened so that she had an idea for an agreement.

She smiled at the soldier.

"Well... What if I promised you could drink lots of beers in the morning? I'll even let you choose the brand you like."