Chap. 11 | Alice's Teaching About Bath

"We're back from shopping!"

Alice announced with a smile, her hands raised into the air as Kyle and Edgar carried all of the bags full of clothes, food, and other necessities from shopping.

"Man, this is heavy."

Kyle struggles himself to carry the bags with his legs almost giving out and sweat started pouring among his features.

That was until Zero noticed the struggle. He went his way towards him and took all of the bags from him.

"Gosh, thank you for that."

Feeling the weight becomes lightened, Kyle stretches his shoulder and exasperatedly air from his lungs.

"Seriously, you're too weak, Kyle."

"Well, you don't have to tell someone they already know."

Kyle remarks briefly, turning his gaze from his comrades, signifying either he was embarrassed by that fact or was rather upset with the Ace of Heart.

Zero could care less about either choice and looked downwards at the bags, slightly peeking at what Kyle carried that he considered heavy.

"This is-?!"

He was massively surprised with his eyes lit up to find one of the bags containing foreign but well-styled clothes.

Jonah noticed the stunned expression Zero had and made his way towards him to find a set of clothes that was secret to his liking.

"T-those clothes... It's so-"

Jonah's eyes widened and he was about to exclaim something about them, Alice abruptly interrupted him.

"Oh~ Is this to your liking~?"

Alice exclaimed with a teasing tone and she was confident she was right about him, as if she could read his mind.

Jonah steps back from the sudden exclamation, his arms crossed while looking away from Y/N with a hint of a small blush on his cheek.

"Of course, not! Why would a noble be fascinated by some commoner's clothing."

"Right, right~"

Y/N only nodded with a smirk since she already knew the truth behind his mask sentence and another thought appeared.

'But, you might love it since this is high-quality clothes that I'm buying.'

Alice sneakered, turning her head around to meet the rest of the armies, and plastered a smile across her face.

"This will be the clothes you'll be wearing for the day. I can't buy you all more than one set of clothes at the moment, but bear with it. Alright?"

Alice exclaimed her announcement in which the army nodded in understanding about the limited clothes.

"That means, we could try them on, right??"

Fenrir asked with his eyes lit up in excitement when he saw the specific clothes that he wanted to have.

When Y/N was about to nod to permit it, a flash of memories suddenly hit her with her eyes widened upon the realization.

'Wait a minute... They haven't taken a shower yet?!'

After remembering that the armies appeared with many wounds and full of dirt on their first encounter, Y/N started questioning herself about her etiquette of the day.

'... Why didn't I think about it when they're changing freely in the bathrooms? They even wear pajamas to bed with sweat all of them. It must be hard..'