Chap. 8 | Roomates in Alice's Presence

Upon the realization, Y/N immediately tells the two armies to stay in the kitchen before she quickly walks away from the kitchen to another room.

All of the members looked at her dumbfounded.

They were puzzled by her strange behavior when she walks out of the room.

"... Is something the matter with her?"

Ray tilted his head then turned his head towards Fenrir with his right arm resting on his own waist.

"No idea~ But I bet that woman is already losing her mind."

Fenrir shrugged.

His finger pointed to his head before moving it in a circular motion continuously.

After overhearing their conversation, Kyle only chuckles with his arms clasped behind his head.

The two Black Army members notice his sudden chuckling.

They stare at him suspiciously afterward.

"What the hell are you laughing at??"

Fenrir looked at him with a risen eyebrow while looking at him suspiciously.

Kyle turned around to see them with his finger pointed towards them.

"Of course, it's you guys. You're so damn hilarious."

He exclaimed with his usual easy-going smile.

The act only deepened the confusion of the Black Army members.

"What a weird guy?"

Fenrir whispered with his hand covering their mouth.

Kyle didn't mind at all that he was the topic of their conversation.

He only leans back against a wall with his head facing upwards to the ceiling

He appeared a slight troubled smile.

'Hah... We cause her lots of trouble. How unpleasant we are.'

---

Inside the storage room, Y/N was searching every inch of the place for some men's clothes that would be suitable for sleeping.

She searched them boxes after boxes but still couldn't find anything for them to wear.

"... Damn, this is hopeless."

She sighed heavily at the thought when she only has her hands with smaller clothes that couldn't fit with their bodies.

"... Why can I only found clothes that are only for a baby could have?"

Her eyes slowly began to feel tired.

She closed another box with her eyes averting to another side of the room.

She could only saw all the boxes that were already opened by her.

She sighed at the sight.

She slammed her face tiredly on top of the box, only smiling sheepishly at the situation then thought of another way to get them.

She sighed at the second option.

"Hah~ That means I have to order online for their clothes."

She looked back at her phone with her finger swiping away screen for screen to search the app.

When she finally found it, her eyes widened when she saw the change numbers that appeared on her front screen.

She didn't remember that money has decreased significantly.