Chap. 5 | Visitor in Alice's Household

All of the soldiers can be seen with their blades and guns withdrawing to the door that was used to enter the house.

The door was still knocking hard and slowly louder, which caused the boys to become tenser towards the entrance.

Y/N only blankly stared at them as she sighed at such a ridiculous act.

She casually walks her way through the army, reaching the door with her hand luring forward to grab the doorknob.

"Woman?! What are you doing stepping into the battle zone?! It's dangerous."

Fenrir shouted from the back with his hand waving around while carrying his portable guns in the air.

"Ms.(Y/N), it may not be safe. Please stand back."

Ray exclaimed and went in front of her with his arm stretching aside, blocking her from walking further.

Y/N sighed at the bizarre attitude the soldiers have.

She ignored his statement, shoving his hand away as she put his hand to his chest.

She steps closer to the door with her hand finally grabbing the doorknob.

She slightly opened the door with her head popping out.

"Thank you for coming. I'm sorry for the wait."

"What?!"

When the door was fully opened, the visitor that was knocking was revealed to be a man at a close age to Y/N.

He was also wearing a white cotton lab coat with his left hand carrying a small box filled with many foreign objects.

"Oi! Who's that man?! Eh--?! Is he a crazy scientist?!"

Kyle pointed his finger with widened eyes towards him as he exclaimed loudly in fright.

"He's the doctor that's going to check on your wounds."

Y/N casually exclaimed, signaling that she must be tired from all their antics through the night.

"... A doctor?!"

Y/N nodded, then stared back at the groups with her eyes caught gaze at their weapons.

She raised an eyebrow.

'Are those things real or...?'

Y/N thought confusingly but put aside those thoughts as she decided to focus on the matters in front of her.

"Alright, I want you all to sit quietly and let the doctor check on you."

Y/N urges the army to sit back on the couch.

At first, they were hesitant but then followed her request afterward immediately sat down to their spots.

'Honestly, you all got so many wounds and you still can stand on your feet??'

Y/N thought in dismay.

'I guess that's what you would expect with odd people.'

She could only facepalm by the fact while appearing a whipping smile.

"Excuse me?"

"Hmn??"

Y/N turned her head by the sudden sound in which she found the doctor was still outside of the room.

'Oh, God!! I forgot to let him in.'

"Apologies, right this way, sir."

Y/N welcomed with her hand gesture signaling to come.