Chap. 4 | Deadline For Alice?

A day hasn't passed since the Black and Red Army suddenly appeared in front of Y/N's house.

Both armies were still sitting on the couch comfortably.

But it wasn't the same case with Y/N who was worrying her ass off.

She walked outside of the room with her right hand that was holding her phone near to her ear.

With that, the armies only stared at her widened as she walked in a circular motion around the room while moving random hand gestures and talking with a grunt tone.

"... Is that woman okay? What is she doing?"

Edgar muttered in a confused tone with a risen eyebrows while looking at Y/N's walking around the outside room.

"Hmm... Oh!! I know! It must be a ritual that people perform in this world."

Kyle exclaimed with widened eyes as he snapped his finger upon his discovery.

"Like what monkeys do in the mating season?"

Jonah exclaimed nonchalantly with a serious with a mix of curious expressions.

"Pfft-- What the hell?!"

Kyle immediately covers his mouth with his hand as his head was throwing back while he slaps his thigh to refrain his laughter from getting louder.

Especially when he was stating those in a serious expression.

Not far from them, Fenrir overheard their conversation as he appeared in a curious expression.

He turned his head towards his side as he stepped his way quietly towards Sirius with his hand immediately covering their face from the view.

"Hey, Sirius. Do you know what that woman is doing? What kind of ritual is that?'

"... I don't really understand your question... Wait, why are you asking me this?"

Sirius exclaimed truthfully then asked with his head tilted as his eyes narrowed at Fenrir.

"... What do you mean?"

Fenrir only looked at him with a strange look.

It was like Sirius was supposed to know the reason and purpose behind the answer.

"Aren't you in your thirties?? You're already an old man, so you must know something about--"

Fenrir exclaimed purely, but his statement was cut off with Sirius's annoyed expression as an intimidating atmosphere manifests around him.

"... I apologize for that. I shouldn't have said that."

Fenrir suddenly exclaimed in a slight fright tone with his hand slapping together as he slightly bowed down apologetic with his head facing down to the floor.

Sirius only looked at him with his glare slightly at ease now while sighing deeply at his acquaintance

He turned his head while gazing towards the woman with a visible concerned look.

"... You think she is worried about something?"

Sirius asked in a slightly concerned tone with his hand resting near his chin.

Ray was coincidentally sitting beside them as his eyes widened in interest when he heard the statement.

He immediately scoots to the end of the couch with his head leaning closer towards them.

"Like what kind?"

Ray asked with a pondering gesture in which Sirius only shrugged at the statement.