Chapter 24 - Busted

There are a few curse words in this chapter so read at your own discretion.

«««««Nonso»»»»»

I sat in my car and peered through the window for the umpteenth time and they seemed to be happy discussing with Ethan and his seemingly handsome twin.

I sighed loudly and rubbed my eyes.

I wondered where I went wrong for Soma to refuse telling me about this meet. It's either she's mad at me or avoiding me.

But where exactly did I wrong?!

I was jolted from my train of thoughts by a knock on the window.
Elizabeth -my sister's friend- was waving at me from the outside.

"Hello you!." I cheered as I came down from the car.

"Nonso!" She had me in a bear hug with glee which I reciprocated. "It's been a while. Where have you been? I heard about your dad, I'm so sorry." She asked as I released myself from her tight grasp.

"Thanks though. He will be discharged tomorrow." I scratched my nape uncomfortably, "What about you? What are you doing here?" I asked eagerly.
I desperately want to get this conversation done and get my ass back in the car before these girls see me.

She beamed at me, "Actually I came to see a friend but your car caught my eyes and I was like 'Isn't this Nonso's car? I have to check it out.' And so here I am!." She finished.

How can I forget that she's a great talker?!!.

I replied with a nod, "Well that's great. Sorry what is your discipline again?" I inquired with a squint.

"Mass communication." She replied and began rubbing her neck.

"You definitely have a lot of mass communicating skill in you." I muttered

"Ohh Thank you!". She beamed at me and I reciprocated with a nod.

I can't believe she thought that was a compliment.

She looked at me closely and then turned her head in the direction of the restaurant, "I noticed you have been looking inside that restaurant. Are you waiting for anyone?" She queried.

"Yes, I mean No. No I'm not waiting for anyone." I stuttered a reply.

Why is she being so inquisitive?

"It's a girl right?" She pressed on.

"What?"

"It's definitely a girl. Look how stressed and sweaty you've become all of a sudden." She affirmed.

"Look I don't know what you are playing at but..."

She placed a finger on my lips to stop me from talking, then her hands traveled to my waist, "So tell me. Is she prettier than I am?" She purred as she ran her perfectly manicured finger round my waist.

"Stop this." I tried pushing her away but damn she's so skilled at what she does.

"Or is she classier than I am?" She slurred as she ran the same finger slowly from my chest area downwards. I felt goosebumps all over.

I quickly got hold of her hands before she moves any further down, "Liz quit this madness." I ordered sternly.

She giggled maniacally as she put that same finger in her mouth and sucked on it.  "In no time Nonso, you would come pleading on your knees for me and guess what..." She took well calculated steps towards me and whispered in my ears, "I'll be waiting." She said and immediately planted a wet kiss on my lips before walking away, flaunting her body in the process.