Chapter 34 - Safe and Saved

I had a problem with my phone so I couldn't update all this while because I type with my phone and do other stuff too. I'm so sorry guys. Hope you enjoy this one.

«««««Nonso»»»»»

"Are you sure that this is the place?" I asked as we approached a strange place that appeared to be a dead end. There were bushes on both side on the road but there was a huge wall just in front of us.
The worse part is that, it was already past 10pm.

I turned to Abel who glanced at his phone and began looking around the whole place, looking lost and confused.
So for the past two hours, I've been driving just to reach a dead end? I'm going to kill Abel for all the strength I wasted.

"It has to be somewhere around here." I heard him mutter as he got down from the car, eyes fixed on his phone. I sighed loudly and turned off the engine of the car.

"This guy doesn't know what he's doing." Ramsey blurted from the back seat.

I glared at him and squinted, "If you knew better, why didn't you do it yourself?" I shot at him.

He slowly shook his head and chuckled lightly, "Don't start what you can't finish School Boy." He spoke through his teeth but I wasn't one bit intimidated.

"And don't finish what you can't start. Allow him to do what he's doing." I finished with a smug look.

"You guys shouldn't fight please. We're here with an aim and we need all hands on deck." Oluchi who kept quiet throughout the drive decided to talk.

Ramsey clicked his tongue and stole a glance at me, "Let's just stick to the plan." He said and got down from the car. My car.

"I hate him." I muttered beneath my breath.

"He hates you too." Oluchi added. I looked at her but had nothing to say so I just got down from the car.

"Guys!!" Abel yelled and we all turned to him, "This way." He said pointing towards somewhere or something.

Turned out that there was a tiny path just behind the huge wall, so I'm guessing the wall was just a disguise. We went through the path and found ourselves in what seemed to be an abandoned tunnel with a pungent smell and was also very messy.

"These guys did a really good job in covering their tracks." Oluchi commented as she continued walking right behind Abel.

"Seriously! Look at all these webs!!" Ramsey who has been walking on the far end of the tunnel lashed out while fighting with the cobwebs that has formed a white hat on his head.

I hissed irritatedly, "You see road you did not pass, you decided to enter gutter. Who are you nah complaining to?" I snarled at him. 

He glared at me and pointed his finger at me, "Respect yourself School boy. I wasn't referring to you in anyway." He said.

I raised my brows and shrugged, "Please did I call your name in my talk? Guilty conscience." I shot back and rolled my eyes dramatically.

"Nonso will you stop being childish?" Oluchi scolded.

"Must you call my name? Did you not see him?" I pointed towards Ramsey not noticing Oluchi taking grave steps towards me and Boom!
She landed a hot knock on my head.
"Ouch!" I yelped in pain as I held my head.

"Will you guys stop bickering like little kids? We are in the middle of something serious and none of you is concerned." Abel added earnestly. He's like the only serious person on this mission. Not like I'm not serious but this Ramsey guy just irritates me to the bones.