Chapter 15 - Stinky Mouth!

«««««Soma»»»»»

"Why did you do that? Like you couldn't even hold yourself?" I asked between laughs.

"Try being under the intense stare of your lecturer then you would understand." Jesse  said and we all resumed our laughter.

By we, I mean myself and Ramsey.

Both Ramsey and Jesse live in the same building as I and they are my friends or as I love to call them 'My stress relievers'. They also attend the same school as I but different departments.

Since Helen traveled to see her so called friend that got back from the states, I don't hear much from her. She doesn't pick up when I call and when she calls back it's either my phone is switched off or I'm not available. I sent text messages to her but she didn't reply any.

I just hope she's okay.

Oluchi. Well, I know she is strong hearted but I don't know that she's also bitter hearted. Ever since the incident with Nonso that I sincerely apologized for, she have been giving me some sort of cold shoulder and now she barely sleeps in the room.

I'm really worried, I had no idea it would get to this extent. I would definitely find a way to make it up to her.

"Nobody can make me embarrass myself like that not even a mere lecturer." Ramsey chimed as he crosses his hand over my shoulders. Yes he's sitting beside me while Jesse was opposite us giving the gist, and No, there are no strings attached.

Jesse shrugged "Your mouth is just bigger than your brain." He snorted.

"Says the farting menace." Ramsey mocked almost immediately and again we laughed.

Jesse gave a huge scowl which I found rather amusing, I continued my laughter anyways leaning on Ramsey in the process.

"What's going on here?" A too well familiar voice asked.
I turned to see Nonso and Abel.
Nonso was looking handsome as usual but his expression was not convincing at all as his eyes was fixed on the hand on my shoulders.

'What's wrong with this one?' I said to my head.

Abel on the other hand was looking like a criminal in his black trouser, black T- shirt, black shoe and a black bag.

'What's up with him and black?' My subconscious questions.
Well if you ask me I'll say it suits his demeanor.

He comfortably sat on an empty bench.

"Ohh hey guys. What are you doing here?". I hopped down from the bench and beamed at them.

Abel gave a questioning look "Is that even supposed to be a question?" He asked and he frowned at me.

Why do I hate him again? Ohh I remember, He's a stupid obnoxious jerk.

How am I supposed to know why they here? Am I some sort of mind reader?

Stupid Abel!

Stupid sarcastic comments!

"Hey I know you." Ramsey also hopped down from bench and turned to Nonso.

Nonso raised a brow at him and smirked, "You do?" He asked in a weird way.

Okay something is definitely going on. I can't remember Nonso smirking, it makes him look so...eery.

"Yeah, you are in her department right?" Ramsey continued.

"Yeah.." Nonso drawled as he came closer to where we were standing, "Big boss how far nah." He shook hands with Ramsey as they greeted in the usual guy's way.