Chapter 14 - Drama Drama

Who can guess this riddle: I am something, I always kiss my mother before I die. 😂

Anyone that gets this right gets a favor from me! So get those brains cracking.

ENJOY!!

«««««Nonso»»»»»

"Stop laughing nah." I whined but instead he increased the volume of his laughter.

"How can you tell me to stop laughing, this is the funniest thing I've heard throughout this week." He said between laughs.

Sigh.

I know it's funny but it's also embarrassing only God knows how she sees me now.

I told Abel about my encounter with Soma, not everything though just the part where I disgraced myself.

"Okay okay. I know it was funny now can you stop laughing, I already embarrassed myself enough." I said again.

He finally piped down in his laughter and sat on the bed, "Chai! So just small hug and every thing in your body stood attention." He snorted.

"You won't understand." I muttered with small shame.

I can't believe that happened.

He shook his head "Then why didn't you just take her there and then because I'm sure she..."

"Guy!!!" I interrupted because his mouth doesn't have a filter.

"What?" He shot back with open palms.

"Why would you suggest such a thing? You know I can't do that to her." I finished.

He sighed and muttered inaudibly under his breath before looking at me, then he placed his left hand on my right shoulder.

"You see the problem with you is that you are too soft and that is not a good quality for a man." He said in a low tone whole patting my shoulder.

"I'm not soft. I'm just being cautious." I dissented.

"Look at it this way. You like her, She likes you. You guys come together and have fun." He explained.

"A good relationship shouldn't be based on mere pleasure, Soma is not that kind of girl and I won't do anything against her will." I argued on with my perspective.

He glared at me, "You say it like it's some sort of crime. Like you haven't done it before." He yawned loudly, "My friend you better grab your copy now oo because woman yansh no dey stay one place." He warned as he pointed a guilty finger at me. (Yansh: Ass) (no dey: doesn't).

I plugged my two ears with my two index finger, "Okay that's enough. I do not want to of hear it again." I said and removed my finger.

He shrugged and got up from the bed, "Does that mean I can still go and try my luck with her?" He asked with a raised brow.

See this stupid boy!!

I gave him a death glare as I was contemplating whether to break his head or his neck or his nose or his... "Na thunder go scatter that your baby maker. Idiot!" I reviled with a huge scowl.

He held his crotch area with a small frown, "But I thought you..."

"Just shut up abeg!" I cut him off and he fell back on the bed in laughter.

That moment when you wish your friend could be sensible even if it's for a minute. Sigh.

Just then there was a sudden rapid resounding knock on the door.