IV (Flashback part - ii)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!! HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU HAPPINESS.

Flashback part - II

From last week Tin neither saw Can nor cared about his existence. On the other hand, Can was trying so hard to hide from the guy who stole his first kiss in a high school boy's bathroom. He barely attended classes and spent most of his day on the football ground. Can's friends thought that he just wanted to skip classes and none bothered him.

Can was still confused with his kiss with Tin. Can has heard that people only kiss the ones they love on the mouth. But Can wasn't attracted to men at all.

Can was alone on his way home from school. He heard some girl's whining voice on his way, he wanted to see who was the owner of that irritating voice. The voice returned –

'Tin c'mon let's go there?' Can's eyes widened when he heard the name 'Tin'. He quietly walked back trying to leave the scene, but he stopped he turned again to see the pair.

'What if this girl ends up crying because of him? I can't let him cause another scene.'

He walked towards them and pulled Tin's hand and said 'I need to speak to you'.

Tin looked at the tiny boy with furrowed eyebrows, but he didn't stop the boy.

After walking for awhile Tin pulled away.

'Who are you and where are you taking me?'

'Who am I? I'm your fucking classmate Can, Tin!' he barked

'I don't care' Tin rolled his eyes. 'Anyways why did you bring me here? Maybe you wanted more of what did we did in the boy's room, but you must know that your lips are quite chapped but I wouldn't mind.' Tin had a huge smirk on his face and he wiped Can's lips with his thumb.

Can slapped Tin's hand away 'fuck off, I just didn't want you to trouble the girl that's all'

'Why do you care? Do you like her or do you like me?' Tin asked with a smug smile.

'In your dreams, asshole! I don't like you at all, why would someone want to be with you? You are one heartless idiot who never cares about other's feelings.'

Can didn't stop yelling, Tin was annoyed by his loud voice, and hearing his words he wanted to give a black eye to the smaller but instead he grabbed him by his collar and lifted him close, close enough to shut Can's mouth with Tin's lips.

Can's eyes grew wide, he just stood there like a statue trying to process what happened and Tin didn't break the kiss soon cause he wanted to warn him so he won't poke his nose again in Tin's business, also he had easy access to his tongue as he smashed their lips together while Can was talking, it lasted longer than their first kiss. Can slowly melted in the kiss and closed his eyes.

Can heard horn noises from outside and he came back to his senses, he realized that he can still use his hands to prevent the kiss. He placed his hands on Tin's chest and pushed him away but not too hard. Can's eyes met with Tin's.

Can was panting. Tin smirked at the smaller before him. At last, Tin broke the silence he whispered 'Finally you got what you want! You are just another bitch who wants my money like those other girls'

Can's nostrils flared, his breathing was elevated, Can's fist landed on Tin's perfect face causing a bruise at one end of his lips.

Can ran this time.

=========