VI

'So, we meet again!' Tin leaned against the door, watching Can.

Can felt his heart palpitate and his stomach turn.

'Were you following me?'

'Not exactly..'

'Never mind, I don't wanna talk to you right now' he tried to move from the place.

'Ae is in debt isn't he?' those words stopped Can.

'You have to stoop so low?' Can faced Tin

'What? No!'

'Then why are you here?'

'I believe that my approach wasn't right that night so...' Tin stepped closer to Can.

Can stepped back 'so? You wanna apologize? Fine apology accepted, now leave me alone' can turned facing the exit.

'Cantaloupe!'

Can stopped, he closed his eyes and whispered 'What do you want and stop calling m...'

'Cantaloupe? You know I'm addicted to it. Anyways I just wanted to have coffee with you'

'No thanks I'm good' he raised his hand

Tin yanked his hand, pulling Can close to his body. Tin looked down and stared at those doe eyes.

Can was uncomfortable with the closeness but he didn't want to break loose. He gazed at his past mistake but not with hatred.

'You've changed a lot' Tin said in a calm yet curious tone.

'Well credits to you!'

'What?'

'Nothing!'

'Anyways, coffee?'

==

At café:

Tin and Can were staring at each other with their drinks before them.

'Why is no one here? Don't tell me rented the whole place?' Tin snorted.

'Anything you wanna tell me?' Can asked while sipping his iced tea.

'How are you?'

'Really? How are you?' Can scoffed 'Just get to the point already'

'I missed you' Can raised his brows 'I missed how we were back then'

'Yeah ok' Can didn't show any reaction while constantly sipping his drink.

'I want us to go back to how we used to be' he leaned in 'with more sex. You in? '

Can choked on hearing Tin's words.

'What are you talking about? Haa have you completely lost it?' he laughed with embarrassment.

Can was thinking about his reply. Can didn't date anyone or have sex with anyone for six months. He looked at Tin who had a curious yet calm reaction.

'I... I have a boyfriend! Yes, I have a boyfriend.' Can tried to hold a straight face while he was saved by his phone's buzzing. He checked and it was Techno. Tin hummed. 'I have to take this so excuse me' Can walked to the bathroom. Tin's eyes followed him.

'Ae?' he stared at his reflection in the mirror while adjusting his hair.

'Hey Can! where the hell did you go?'.