XIII (Flashback part - vi)

Flashback part - vi:

Can was still afraid to share an open conversation with Tin as if it was their first time meeting each other, even though they have shared an intimate scene.

They often hid at different hide-outs during class hours and smooched. Just by looking at Tin's face, Can could blush.

His blabber-mouth was only shut when it comes to Tin.

Can always pondered on what to talk to him, he didn't want to end up saying something stupid. Even though his mind was all over the place being with Tin, he somehow felt comfortable and warm from his violent demeanor.

Can finally opened up a bit about his friends and family, then and there. Even though Tin rarely listens to him.

Both were resting on a bench hidden in their hide-out. Tin was sleeping, laying his head on the latter's lap. Can held his breathe while admiring the beauty of the flawless face laying on his thigh.

He tried not to move as he was afraid he would wake Tin and their "secret session" would be over soon.

After a few minutes Can was sure that Tin was asleep. He slowly, very gently slid his fingers through his auburn hair-locks.

Tin opened his eyes and threw a sharp gaze at Can. Can froze and his hands were still on Tin's hair.

Tin closed his eyes and sighed. "Don't stop whatever you were doing,"

"Uh?" Can was unsure.

"Whatever you did was quite soothing. Go ahead! Continue" Can pursed his lips to hold back a shy smile.

He traced his fingers on his face slowly. When he touched his lips, Tin grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest.

After taking in all of the beauty, he looked around and smiled. Tin opened his eyes again.

"Happy? Why?" he crossed his arms.

"Nothing,"

He threw his questioning sharp gaze again which made him surrender.

"It's silly but" he gritted his teeth slightly. Tin raised his eyebrow.

"We sort of had a first moment here" he smiled shyly.

"You remember those kinds of stuff?" he frowned and scoffed. "Of course you are one of the smart people of our class and would remember even it happened 10 years ago"

Can wasn't sure what to say but he knew one thing that he has been with Tin for 4 months and 18 days to be exact.

Can kept a count.

~~

A few weeks passed,

Now Tin was able to have a free conversation with Can. Also, he noticed that Can searched for conversation starters which amused Tin.

"Which is your favorite subject?"

"What are your hobbies?"

"Who is your best friend?"

"Are you dating someone?"

Can was desperate to get answers, but Can would answer it himself. Tin found it annoying first then he got used to it. But Tin listened to every word he uttered.