XI

Present:

"You can't do a single thing properly can you?" Kla almost yelled at Nic.

"Relax! I.. I..," he stuttered. "I didn't know he would bring him home"

Kla sighed trying to control his anger. "That's why I told you to keep a close eye on him, that's why I sent you to Ae's bar.

"And now P'No is suffering again because of him!" he rubbed his palms on his face.

Nic came to say something but Kla cut him off.

"Just please! Watch over P'," He said and walked out of Nic's house.

Kengkla entered his condo and hoped to see Techno through his window.

He waited by his window to catch a glimpse of his man. He was the most heartbroken when he heard that his beloved was sad.

He had a good view of the room but couldn't find his P'.

He opened his window and leaned forward.

He noticed his P' sleeping soundly on his bed covered in his duvet. He sighed gratefully and pulled a chair to sit and watch him.

He sat there for minutes, taking in all of him. He could see his body rising and falling while breathing. He could see the sorrow on his face, his face puffy from all the crying.

Damn!

He wanted to hold the boy and make it all go away.

Something in his mind told him to do so.

He didn't try to stop himself. And his window wasn't far too.

He climbed out of his window and slowly tried to step on the other side. He stepped on a narrow pavement under the latter's window.

Kla caught his breath. All that was on his mind was that the latter's window must be open and that he shouldn't get caught.

He slowly tried to open the glass but failed. Is it locked? He asked himself.

He gave it another push gently trying so hard not to make any noise. After a third push, it opened.

He let himself in and walked up to the bed slowly.

He held the bedpost and looked at him. He was so much paler. Kla hesitated for a moment. Techno was just right in front of him, he wanted him.

Kla got under the covers, he had no worries of being caught now.

Kla got closer to No and laid his head on the pillow and watched him breathing with his eyes closed.

A tear rolled down Kla's face. He gently caressed his cheeks with his thumbs and slowly lifted No's chin.

He leaned towards the fragile-looking boy and pressed his lips on the latter. His kiss was filled with sorrow and longingness. He finally did what he longed for all these years.

He slowly tasted those lips that looked paler. A soft moan escaped from No's lips.

Kla pulled him back to reality and withdrew the kiss.