V

smut ahead! its my first try at it. anyways enjoy the new chapter

Ae & Pete during the night at club:

After Pete's gig was over Ae pulled him to the storage room.

"Ae krub, where are you taking me?", Pete whined. Ae tugged Pete's hand more furiously 'To punish you for looking so hot on the stage without my permission'.

Pete froze, his cheeks burned from his boyfriend's words. 'No, not here again' Ae slipped him inside the storage room, the room was used to be filled with cartons of alcohol but it was recently cleaned by Ae.

'I'm sure you will like it this time, I kinda moved stuff to make space for us to fool around' he spoke as he squeezed his lover's ass cheek. Pete squeaked his whole face burned and Ae loved the red tint on Pete which made him so hot.

'God you look so hot right now that I can't control myself' he pulled the taller for a kiss.

Their turned hot within seconds making Pete pant for air. Pete pulled away, the smaller's hand travelled southwards and stroked him, Pete gasped.

Ae's mouth travelled to the latter's jawline and to his neck and sucked a few hickeys.

Pete covered his mouth to prevent his moans, 'Ae krub, someone might hear us'.

'let they hear, I don't care' Ae ravished him

Ae turned Pete around and he held on to a rack, while Pete was gasping for air Ae pulled the latter's pants down with the undergarment leaving him buck-naked.

Chilly air on Pete's naked ass made him squirm, 'Ae krub?'.

Ae only hummed. 'What are you gonna do to me?' he looked at Ae through his shoulder.

'you know what I wanna do, I'm gonna torture with your sweet ass until it turns red like your face'.

Pete let out a moan.

Ae held his neck and bent him more until his ass was high enough for Ae.

With his free hand, he caressed the latter's naked skin before he spanked him hard.

A slap landed on his butt-cheek.

Pete groaned and gasped.

Twice, thrice Ae did the same until he could see his hand print on his ass.

He slowly got on his knees and kissed and bit Pete's bottom. He mewled. Ae repeated it on both sides and stood.

He teased his pink hole with his digit slowly, and Pete's back arched.

Pete wanted to stop him but he knew he was weak to Ae's touch, but he let out a whimper 'No..'

'oh, you don't have a say in this sweety'

Pete bit his lip.

'But i'm afraid that i don't have any condom or lube'

'Pete, turn around!' he growled, Pete wanted it but he wasn't alright the location.

'No...' Pete moaned.

Ae yanked him to meet his eyes. Both panted looking at each-other's lips with desire flowing from their eyes.

Ae initiated a kiss.

Both were sharing a passionate kiss while Ae noticed a happy member on the latter. Ae broke the kiss and chuckled at Pete.

Pete looked away when he noticed the tent forming below him. Ae slowly went on his knees and kissed and blew on Pete's twitching member which made him shudder.