XVI

Present:

Can's eyes squinted, adjusting to the light entering the room through the windows. He closed his eyes again and his hand wandered on the nightstand next to his bed. He grabbed his phone to check the time but he found a note stuck on it.

"Call me when you see this"

- Tin

He sighed, clamped the note and sat upon his bed, and threw his head back. He yawned rubbing his eyes and looked down at his clothes, the same ones from yesterday. The last thing he remembered he locked himself in the storage trying to hide from Tin.

He opened the piece of paper in his hands.

"But it looks like he found me somehow!"

He found numerous missed calls and texts from Ae and Pete just this morning.

He wasn't sure whether to call them right now or not.

...

He jumped out of the shower and looked at his reflection while fixing his towel draped around his waist. His face was red due to the hot shower, he touched his skin and gasped halfway.

Can locked the door from inside, the only way Tin got him was if he had the key to the storage. And all the keys are with Ae! Does Ae know about the situation?

He rushed to his phone and called him as instructed. He was tapping his foot impatiently as the latter didn't answer the call. On the first two tries he only got voice mail, he clenched his teeth and tried him again.

"Cantaloupe, I'm busy right now!" he subtly said.

"Let's meet!" Can confronted.

Tin stopped his assistant who was placing papers for him to sign. He was not surprised that Can called but when he said he wanted to meet he couldn't wipe his smirk.

"Sure, how about in 3 hours?"

"Cool, bring your car"

Tin's eyebrows knitted together "Okay!" he chuckled.

~

"So you are saying Tin is back in the picture?" Kla glared at Nic.

"That's what I saw and none of his friends seems to know that Can was still seeing him," Nic said as he sat on the bed. "And I'm pretty sure that he-"

"Is cheating on Techno!" Kla was furious.

Nic knew that his friend was capable of doing stuff when he is angered, so he was worried and this time it involves his brother.

"Kla whatever you do make sure that no one gets hurt," he tapped his shoulder "Techno will like you back, first try by giving him a confession"

"Not now, not yet!" Kla clenched his fists.

"I want you to keep tabs on the duo, Nic"

~

Can paced back and forth while texting Tin saying where to meet him. He clutched his phone inhaled after sending him the message. He looked around seeing the Sun was going to set soon leaving the sky dark red with hues of purple and pink.