X (Flashback part - v)

This chapter took me a whole day to write. phew!! Enjoy boos!!

also smut ahead! only read if you are 18+. just so you know I've warned you!

Flashback part – V

Tin and Can had no interaction after their make-out session in the men's room. Can was still hesitant to start a conversation with him. He had wet dreams starring Tin. He found it utterly weird but good. So he thought it was best to stay away from him, but he couldn't. He badly wanted to clear the air with Tin asking for an explanation.

On the other-hand, Tin was his self. No weird behaviors. No desperate tries to talk to Can.

Can always walked near or through Tin, wondering if will he ever call him and give an explanation or maybe continue their... You know kiss.

Can wasn't sure what was this between them. Were they friends?

No! Friends don't kiss each other like this. Nor did he see any of the people in his surroundings do that.

He wanted to clear this so badly but Tin ignored every move of Can. He used to shout in his class to get his attention but Tin didn't show the slightest concern.

He was too scared to talk to Tin directly. His demeanor was really scary and kind of intimidating. Can was fed up with his attempts to draw his attention. As Tin didn't bother the latter, he thought that this madness was over.

So did Can thought.

Tin noticed all the crazy attention-seeking efforts of Can. At first, he was annoyed but slowly he thought it was funny. He wanted this to last longer, but Can had already given up.

So, Tin walked up to Can placing a small paper on his table, and fled the place.

Can was stunned by this. He stared at the paper before snatching it. He was too curious to know what's in it. He looked around if anyone was watching. Luckily no one noticed his presence. He slowly opened the piece of paper and observed the words, "meet me at the old locker." Nothing else.

"Old locker? The place where I caught him smoking?" Can muttered to himself. He came to his senses.

He obeyed Tin's words and went to the place without any second thoughts.

~

Can stopped when he saw fumes coming out of the locker room.

He gulped before making a move. He carefully made each step thinking what would Tin's reaction be?

Tin smirked as soon as Can walked in.

~

Kissing noises filled the locker room, lucky for them that no one visits it.

Can didn't dare to stop him, because a part of him wanted it.

~

Another chit was passed to Can. "meet me at the roof." Can concealed his smile.

"Meet me behind the mall" constant texts and letters were coming from Tin.

Sometimes they made out in school, but to not make it obvious they did somewhere outside the campus.

Can glanced at Tin, who winked at him and left the class.

His cheeks grew hot at the moment, he couldn't stop blushing. He shook his head regaining his consciousness.