XIV (Flashback - vii)

Flashback part – vii

Can was trying so hard to concentrate on his book before him as Tin's lips moved on his neck.He bit his lip to avoid a moan and held his book in the tightest grip possible.

~

It was two days before the trip which Can had mentioned to spend alone time with Tin without getting caught by others. Tin had convinced Can's mom to let him in his house for just two days at his house to help him with his topics and a sleepover.

Can was all packed and sent to Tin's house during the weekend, and following that comes the trip.

Tin had recently moved out and his house rarely had visitors, the first invited was Can.As soon as Can arrived Tin showed him around the place, and Can found the place jaw-dropping. He was wordless and felt he was an outcast.Tin reached out and tugged the latter's hand "Come here," Can was caught off guard and followed Tin without a word.When Tin stopped Can found himself in a bedroom decorated so elegantly."Is this where I'll stay?" Tin nodded and jumped on the bed, his upper body was supported by his elbow.Can raised an eyebrow. "What? Originally this is my room." He smirked."So we are sharing?" Tin showed him a wicked smile.

...

It was evening and Can was just out from his shower. He saw Tin still waiting for him, Can changed into shorts and a baggy shirt and jumped on the bed.

And Tin thought the dress was to entice him.He went through his bag and fetched out few books and placed it on the bed. "So what subject are we starting?" he asked eagerly and saw Tin's surprised face."What?" "You actually thought you came here to study?" he sounded shocked."That's what you told me and my mother," he was confused and he gasped "Ah! You tricked me."

 He was mad at Tin.

He ignored him and began his homework."Can," Tin's presence was completely ignored by Can. he jerked the small one but still got no response. Tin saw the latter was still focused on his writing and not paying attention to him. He was pissed.

Tin slightly caressed his slender thighs and noticed Can squirm."I came here for studying and a sleepover so I am only going to do it" Can was stubborn. Tin lost his patience. "Fine do whatever you want and I'll do the same" he kneeled behind Can on the bed.

Tin gently held his hips and settled him between his legs. He kissed the tiny mole on his nape.Can was biting the insides of his mouth. He was fighting a moan and when Tin devoured his neck.

Can was trying so hard to concentrate on his book before him as Tin's lips moved on his neck.He bit his lip to avoid a moan and held his book in the tightest grip possible.He wasn't able to control anymore and finally gasped.

His breath hitched and his body was responding to Tin's touch.Tin touched him there, "I don't think you are stubborn here, Cantaloupe" he reached under his shorts and grabbed Can's pleading cock. He gently stroked it twice while kissing his neck and moved away from him.

Can's eyes almost went behind his skull but sensing the absence of Tin brought him back to the world. He opened his eyes and looked for Tin who was leaning on the bed-post looking at him innocently.

Can glared at him with a "that's all?" look.