I

Can's POV

Ae couldn't stop blabbing to me about how incredible Pete's voice was. Pete - Ae's boyfriend used to sing in Ae's club around the weekends. I help Ae by bartending or waiting tables during the peak times of the week. Well I am a model (not quite popular) and I face a huge competition from the young new faces but I do make money out of it.

And I helped promoting Ae's club, trying to get him out of debt, he is quite close to settle it. He has been my best friend since high school and he is a person I can rely on. I was really thankful that I still was in touch with my high school friends. 

'Stop drooling'.

Ae blushed at my comment and said 'who was drooling'.

I scoffed.

Friday nights are well known for partying and I had offered a hand to Ae. 

Ae handed me few drinks to be served.

'Take these to table 7' he told me.

After serving the drinks I walked towards the Ae and I saw few familiar faces entering the club. It was no one except Bow and Pond. The only girl who hangs out with us and the perv of the group who fell for her but she doesn't like serious stuff so she only hooks up with him.

'I'd like 5 shots of tequila'. Said Bow

Ae pushed the drinks towards her and started talking to her.

'Hey, why so moody?'

'Don't wanna talk about it, just here to get drunk'. Replied Bow

Pond mouthed 'Work stress'.

Yes Pond and Bow worked at the same advertising company.

'well I thought that she dumped you' I said and Ae laughed.

Pond nudged my arm and I moved back with my two arms in the air.

I walked away as I told 'I have to wait few tables before leaving'.

I cleaned a table with a group of wasted girls talking about their boyfriends.

One girl from the table stood up unsteadily and shouted 'Maybe you should date that guy, Lily! Isn't he that CEO?'.

I couldn't stop but see the guy who she pointed to.

Well yes he looked handsome and hot.

Wait a minute! I gripped the tray I was holding I didn't want to face that man.

But I had to clear others tables to move as soon as possible outta this place. So, I had an eye on the person to make sure he doesn't look at me.

I checked whether Ae was there because I had to inform him about me leaving. But he wasn't there and the other waiter, Nic told me that he went to the storage room with Pete. I didn't want to know more about what they were doing so I looked around for Pond but he left with Bow already, well it seems that my friends have ditched me and gone to hook up.

I removed my waiter uniform and handed it to Nic.

I informed him that I was leaving and walked swiftly to the exit.

I accidently ran into a girl and made to spill her drink on herself.

'Do you know how much this costs you waiter?' she yelled at me.

It was so obvious that she was wearing a fake brand but I didn't wanna cause a scene.

I apologized and moved until a hand pulled me back.

'How am I supposed to wear this now WAITER? Will you replace this WAITER?'

I was so close from her slapping her! But I've gotta contain it.

'Mam are you sure it is not a dupe?'

She gasped. It was visible that she wanted to start a fight. I was looking for Ae but I guess he still wasn't done with his make-out session yet.

Everyone seemed to look at our way. I didn't like too much attention, I felt uncomfortable.

A voice came from behind me

'Why are you bothering him?'

I was so sure it was him. His voice still lingers in my ears.

I didn't dare to look back instead I shut my eyes closed.

He spoke again, 'why are you bothering my friend?' and a hand was on my shoulder.

Did he just say 'his friend'? I opened my eyes. And looked towards my left.

I was dumb-found.

'He is your friend Tin?' the girl questioned him.

I looked at both with questioning eyes. Did they know eachother?

I shook my head, I didn't need to know about them. I tried to free myself from his hold.

But it made him hold me forcefully.

'Do you have a problem with that?'

'No Tin not at all I wouldn't disturb and your friend' she told so and left us.

I couldn't figure out what happened right now. Why did Tin have to save me? Didn't he used to hate me?

Tin pulled me outside the club and walked me towards his car.

I pushed him away and met his eyes.

His auburn hair, dark brown eyes glistening under moonlight, his perfect pitch black suit was such a view.

But I'm not gonna fall for it again.

'So we meet again'. Tin smirked

'Oh, do I know you sir?' I tried to sound calm.

'I don't know why are you acting after I saved you Can. And it was so visible that you were trying so hard to hide from me.'

So he knew?

I sighed.

'Fine, anyway thanks.' I didn't want a conversation with him. I tried to walk away but his strong hand yanked me back.

'Not so soon, Can. How can you just leave like that.'

'Hey Tin, what do you want?'

He leaned close to me and whispered in my ears "You owe me, Can"

                        ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ

English is my second language so bear with me. do vote and support.🖤

Lots Of Love💞

|Tarnished-Tale|