25: Harry

I still couldn't believe I told Astra about her file, but I knew she deserved to know. The rest of the day, Astra questioned me about everything.

We talked about the file, Asher, my closet, and so much other shit. It felt nice to have nothing hidden from her.

All of my cards were out and in the open. Asher was right. This was the best thing we could've done. The past two months with her have made this life so much easier.

We aren't dating because I don't do that kind of shit, but it's nice. I've come to terms that I do indeed like the girl, but I don't know how she feels about me.

Last time I thought someone was head over heels for me, they actually just played and betrayed me. I don't want to assume she likes me back.

I honestly don't even have time to think about that. See, this is why I hate feelings. They take away from my focus on The Allegiance.

I was whisked out of my thoughts when Astra kissed me softly on the cheek, "I'll be back. Pandora is outside."

"Have fun. I'll be here waiting," I walked her to the door and locked it behind her.

Around 8:30 in the morning, Astra's ringtone woke me up. I don't know why Pandora decided to call her that damn early in the morning. She knew damn well I wasn't a morning person.

"Yes?" I annoyedly answered.

Her voice was perky and aggravating, "Why're you answering Astra's phone?"

"Why are you calling her at 8 in the goddamn morning?" I grumbled.

"I forgot the two of you shared a room," she huffed, "Get off my dick, Styles. Is Astra free today?"

I looked down to Astra. She was still sound asleep. She was clinging onto my body for dear life as soft snores escaped from her.

I ran my hand through her hair before answering, "We don't have anything planned, so she's free I guess."

"Good," Pandora responds, "I'll be over to pick her up in an hour."

I had no idea where they were going, but I knew Astra would be in good hands. I trusted Pandora, and now I trust Astra. She isn't just the girl I saved from the Scorpions. She is one of us.

She is apart of The Allegiance.

I threw my arms up in the air and stretched with a loud groan. I had shit to take care of today, and I should be able to get it done now that Astra was gone. I loved being around her, but she was so distracting.

Last night, I had calls to make, but Astra wanted to cuddle and watch movies. I put off the calls and lay in bed with her all night. We watched some of the classics like The Notebook.

I walked into Astra's old room that I converted into my office to get to work. Margaret was beyond happy when I asked her to come in my place and make the room an office. To put it in her words, "I can't believe you're taking work seriously!"

I sat down in the black chair and yawned. I hated being woken up. I'd rather wake up naturally. Everything pissed me off when someone or something woke me up unless it was Astra. I didn't mind if she woke me up.

The black phone in my desk began to ring. I read the caller ID; it was headquarters. I quickly picked up the phone.

"There has been a request to book conference room 2A for today at noon. Would you like to confirm the booking?" The automated voice read to me, "Press 1 to confirm or 2 to deny."

I clicked the 1 button, and clicking noises took over the other line, "The conference room has been booked. Do you need security to be lining the room? Press 1 for yes or 2 for no."