15: Harry

I watched Astra spray more brown hairspray in her hair. I actually really liked the dark hair in her. It made her eyes look even better.

We knew we have to disguise her. No one really knew what I looked like besides Cobra himself.

Every time I made eye contact with Astra, I'd see her body shaking and her eyes rolling back in her head from yesterday. I've made tons of girls squirt before, but none of them had the reaction like she did.

It was beyond hot. I don't even know how to describe it. I was happy she liked to be choked, and she's a little submissive. I didn't see that coming.

"So what's my name again?" She asked.

"Briar Wade, and I'm Kingsley Wade. Call me King, though. Apparently, that's his nickname."

She seemed to understand everything that I was saying.

"Baby," I looked to her, "We've been married for some time now. We have to act like Briar and King. You know, we have to kill them before we do anything?"

She grimaced, "Do we have to?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Can we not just tie them up the release them?" She asked, while applying the last bits of her makeup, "We can wear ski masks until we get there. Tie them up and put them somewhere. I mean we're not staying overnight, so we'll be able to release them. I' don't want unnecessary bloodshed."

She did have a point. She's quite logical, just what my impulsive ass needs.

"You're right. We'll do that," I agreed.

"So how are we going to leave without people noticing?"

I ran my fingers through my freshly washed before responding, "Niall knows where we're going. I'm taking my phone, so he can track that. You have that chip in your finger, so we know where you are."

Her head whipped around so quickly, "Is that what you did to me the first day?"

I nodded slowly. She looked at me for a second before smacking my head, "You bitch. I don't really care, but you should've told me."

That smack actually hurt, "Okay, babe. You know when we go there you let me do the talking."

She nodded, "How'd we meet, Kingsley?"

"Well Briar," I laughed, "I came to your door to tell you your brother had died in battle, and I was there for you in your time of need. One thing led to another, and we fell in love."

She kissed me on the cheek, leaving a lipstick mark, "You are correct, baby. Ready to go?"

I was wearing a long, blue trench coat and a gray shirt underneath it. I coupled it with a dark pair of blue jeans. I chose my gray Chelsea boots to wear.

Astra was wearing all black: a turtleneck and black jeans. She was wearing a pair of black Doc Martens.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed our weapons. I had two guns to go on each said of my coat, and Astra had a few knifes. She had told me a few days back that she didn't like them.

"Here, sweetheart," I handed her two knives. She put on in her boot and another one in her holster around her waist.

"Ready, King?"

"As I'll ever be, Briar," I replied.

We both walked into the garage and got into my car. Niall told me to meet him at Point D. He hacked the security system, so Central wouldn't know we left. I didn't want to hear Margaret lecture me about this.