17: Harry

I hated that I had to make Astra leave. I just didn't want her to fall into the hands of the Scorpions again. I knew I wouldn't be able to get her back this time.

Watching her run away broke my heart. I was still upset with her. I knew we'd have to talk about what she said, but I didn't want to think about that right now.

I just knew I was going to die. The second Astra left the pub, October hit me with the butt of his gun. The blackness engulfed me, but before I knew it, I was waking up again.

When I came back to, I was tied down to a chair. I instantly pulled against it. Whatever rope they used was fucking good. It had already broke my skin when I tried to get myself out. I pulled at my feet. The same thing happened.

"Fuck," I groaned at the throbbing pain in my head. That fucker could hit. My eyes scanned the room.

I was in a random ass warehouse. The chair was the only thing in this shithole. I turned my head and saw the door. I knew there was no way I'd be able to get out of here. I could only hope Niall would remember he could track me through the phone I taped to myself.

I faced forward and looked at the ropes again. They weren't necessarily tight. They were just like sandpaper. I possibly could get out of them, but it would hurt like a bitch.

I heard the metal doors open to the warehouse. Anxiously, I listened to the footsteps come closer and closer to me until a man stood in front of me.

Obviously their tactics haven't changed over the past 4 years. Just as Astra remembered, the man was wearing a ski mask. He stared at me for a second, tucking his arms behind his back.

"Cobra really outdid himself this time," he said in awe, "You are just too pretty."

He went to grab my hair, but I jerked my head away, "Get your fucking hands away from me!"

He laughed before yanking me by my hair, "You must forget, you're not in control here Harry. This isn't The Allegiance."

My heart sank. Now they know who I am. They know what position I hold in The Allegiance. Now, I'm definitely going to be a target. I knew I would have to lie my way out of this.

"You actually think I run The Allegiance?" I arched my brow at him and he nodded, "Wow. Scorpions are actually stupider than we know."

The man grabbed a scalpel from the tray of tools he dragged in and pierced my thigh. I groaned in pain.

"What the hell are you talking about, Harry?"

"I don't lead them you idiots," I laughed, "Why would The Allegiance send their leader in here alone? Hell, the Scorpion leader won't even show his damn face. Cobra is smart. He would never put himself on the line. Why wouldn't our leader do the same?"

The man pulled the scalpel out and stepped back. I could see the wheels turning in his little brain. I hissed in pain as he stabbed me in my abdomen this time.

"Tell me your leader's name, or I'll kill you."

Fuck. I had to come up with a name on the fly. Harold? No, that's too obvious. I thought for a few more seconds before I spat out,

"Edward. His name is fucking Edward."

I could see the man's smile. I guess he thought he finally got an answer out of me. I hoped he would stop with this random ass stabbing, but it only seem to intensify the man's need for blood.