50: Harry

"Baby, you have to stop pacing," Astra said, trying to calm me down, but I couldn't. I was nervous as hell.

An hour ago, I sent Pandora and Marlowe on their way. I couldn't shake the horrible feeling that I was right. Pandora is the traitor.

I've been pacing my office while listening and watching the mics and cameras to see if Pandora is finally going to show her true colors, or if I made a terrible mistake.

"Baby," Astra whined for the umpteenth time today, "You need to relax."

I finally gave in and sat down in my office chair. Astra quickly made her way over to massage my shoulders, but I know it was probably because she wanted to make sure I couldn't get up again.

"I think you need to switch out with someone," Astra suggested as her hands kneaded at the knots within my shoulders, "You need to debrief."

"I can't," I huffed, "I need to stay here to see what happens."

"Yes you can," she disagreed, letting go of my shoulders and walking around to sit on my lap, "Baby and I want some attention."

"Astra," I whined, "I'm the leader of this nation. This could be detrimental to us. I can't just give you guys attention."

I knew I made a mistake as soon as the sentence left my mouth. I tried to grab Astra, but she had already gotten up.

"Baby, I didn—" I began to say, but Astra cut me off, "Save it, Styles. This nation means more to you than the mother of your child and your own baby! At least now, I know where we fall on the hierarchy."

Astra stormed out of the room as I let out an exasperated breath.

"Look at what you've done," I told myself before finally leaving my office and walking out to find Astra.

For her legs to be short, that girl can move. She was already in our room which was on the other side of the house.

Before I got to our room, I told Asher to go and watch the feed for me. I knew if I stayed in that room I might as well kiss my hopes of having a family with her goodbye.

I twisted the doorknob to our door and opened it slowly. Astra was shuffling around in the bathroom. I silently closed the door as I tiptoed to the bathroom door.

I could hear Astra sobbing. She was practically incoherent, but I could hear a few things I wish I wouldn't have.

"This is what I get for sleeping with such a dick."

"This is why you don't let men come inside of you."

"I can't believe I fell in love with someone who doesn't even care about me or his family."

Astra stopped mumbling, but she started throwing up. That's when I opened the door. She glared at me as I came in, but I didn't care.

"Get out," she said muffled by the throw up.

"No," I said sternly.

"If you don't get away from me, I'm going to blow up on you, Harry. Get away from us."

My heart twinged as the last word fell from her mouth, "I'll leave you alone if you want me to, but I'm not leaving my baby alone."

She rolled her eyes before she put her face back into the toilet.

"I think baby doesn't like when we argue," I said while grabbing Astra's hair.

"Shut up, Harry," she mumbled as her voice rang off the sides of the toilet, "I seriously don't want you near me."