18- Astra

I hate this. Harry's been gone for 3 hours. Where did he go? I have no fucking idea. He just left because he was upset with me.

In one way, he had the right to be mad at me, but in another way, he didn't have the right to be mad. I shouldn't have said that I could turn on him. I know I shouldn't have. I was just upset.

He was pissing me off. I wanted to see October. I wanted to know that he was okay, and I saw him. He was not the same October. He wasn't the loveable, soft boy he was a few weeks ago.

Wait.

It hasn't been be a few weeks ago. I never got to talk to Niall. I need to figure out what the hell is going on in the world. I've been in The Allegiance for the past month and a half, but somehow the world as I knew it is completely different. I closed my eyes and it was like the world was right there in front of me.

It looks like it's been through hell and back

It looks like it's been through hell and back. The buildings were demolished piles of rubble. The trees had no leaves. Thick clouds of gray were constantly overhead. When I left the world and came to The Allegiance, there was no sign of what was coming.

How could it all have happened in a few weeks? Has it been a few weeks? What fucking year is it? It can't possibly still be 2022.

How the fuck have I not noticed the years that passed? What happened to me?

I stared in the mirror. I hadn't realized I had tears streaming down my face. The scars on my body seemed to be more than just foster care battle wounds.

I was tortured, but I don't know when. Did this happen in 2022? Did it happen yesterday?

I slammed my fist on the bathroom counter. I feel like I'm going fucking insane. My concept of time is obviously off.

Frustrated, I grabbed the phone Harry got me and dialed Asher's number. I knew he'd tell me the truth. He almost did one of the first nights I was here. The phone rang twice before he picked up.

"...shhh. Hey you," he cheerily said.

It's either he's drunk or just out of his mind.

"Asher, can you come over and talk to me? I'm just confused." I admitted.

I heard him consulting with people on the other side of the phone, "Harry just came over to talk as well. There must be trouble in paradise, huh?"

"Of course he went to his house," I murmured to myself before hanging up the phone completely.

I scrolled through the contacts that Harry programmed into the phone. A lot of the numbers were just extensions to Central. I kept scrolling till I saw Caspian's name.

Eagerly, I clicked the contact. It barely rang before she picked it up, "You must be in trouble. Are you okay?"

The panicked in her voice made me feel good. At least, I knew she'd always answer if I called.